We Kinda Knew It;;

On the day after you and Ed started dating, the guys and you all went to the creek again. You wanted to go back since it was such a hot day out. You sat around the tress in the shade to talk before going in the water. Eddie called their attention. "Guys, I have some important exciting news!" he called. They all looked up at him with questioning looks except Richie who was smirking with a 'I know whats happening but they don't so please, continue' type face. "So, uhhhh... me and Y/N are kinda dating... haha" he says awkwardly, blushing like hell. They all applaud and congratulate you. Billy questions "You weren't all ready?". "No we weren't..." you say confused. "We kinda knew you guys liked each other and assumed that like, you were dating in secret." he continues, the others nodding. You pause, "Was it that obvious?" you ask, Ed chiming in with the nods. They all sigh as one whole person and nod saying "Yea". You and Ed blush confused at this.

About half an hour of talking later, you all get up and get ready to swim. this time the lot of you were prepared so you all wore your bathing suits under your day clothes. You all stood at the top waiting the first volunteer. You look over at Ed and offer your hand and nod slightly towards the water. He hesitates, but then decides to grab it and pulls you with him, jumping in screaming. The others all look at each other. "Oh for fucks sakes you two!" yells Richie from above looking annoyed. You laugh and they all jump in as one mocking you and Ed. You all sit in the water and play and fool around for a while, later noticing it getting late. "We should probably start heading home" Richie says. You all nod, Eddie saying his mom would kill him if he went home late. You all get out and start picking your bikes up. You get on Eddies with him and hold onto him. He blushes at this and you all slowly start riding off as a group towards home.

So uhhhhh this will be the last 'nice' chapter as shit gonna happen like next chapter (maybe one after I still have to toss Bev in here lmao). But Im trying to make this as close to the real thing as possible so yee