I Think I Like You

You all rode home as a group, you and Eddie were always last since you two lived about a street apart. Your bike got dropped off at its a normal place so you rode with Eddie since he had the largest bike. After the others left he asked if you wanted to hang out for a bit longer as his mom thought he would be out longer. You said it would be fine since you don't have anyways to be anyways and it was always nice to hang out with him. He dropped his bike off at your house and the two of you walked around the block and the town talking for a while.

You guys walked around the same place a few times which was a bit weird to you so you looked over at his face. He seemed to be flustered and stick thinking about something. He stopped for a moment. You paused and looked entirely at him. "Is something wrong Eddie?" You asked. "I've been thinking a lot..." He starts saying "and... I think that I might... Uh... How do I put this... I... I think I might... Like... You?" He says blushing mad. You blush too and pause at him saying this and think to yourself. You think about all that you two had done together, all the times you have had, all the happy things you've done together. You sit and smile at the thought of being able to share them more intemetly together. He looks up at you. You start nodding slowly and say "I think I might like you too". He looks at you with a huge smile and the reddest cheeks you have ever seen on another person. He goes to hug you and you hold him tight. The two of you are almost the same hight, you being a bit shorter than him so he somewhat leant on you. You blushed mad and smiled. He cupped your face smiling brightly. You smiled back before you could say anything, you felt him quickly but carefully place his lips onto your own. You were surprised at first but then kissed back closing your own eyes and wrapping you arms around his neck leaning into him. You felt the smile creep into his face as you did this. You blushed mad at it being that it was an amazing feeling and so adorable.

You guys walked around holding hands and blushing mad at every little thing you did. He held your hand tight as to show that he would never let you go. You guys walked home and ran into Richie who was wondering around. He looked at you guys before you could even realize it was him, catching your hands. You guys quickly unlocked fingers and put your hands by your sides blushing. Richie walked closer and winked at Eddie. "Well well well, would you look at that. It would seem someone is hiding something." He said smirking at the both of you. You look over at Eddie with a 'Can I tell him' type look and he nods. "Well... Uh... We kinda..." You start. Eddie cuts you off by holding your hand and stepping in front of you. "Were dating!" He says happily. You blush feeling his hand tense at that. "I knew it!" Richie said. "We only started dating like an hour ago so not really" you pointed out giggling a bit. Richie pauses, "so have you guys kissed yet, ey, eyyyy" he laughs a bit. You guys blush but Eddie, sounding a bit defensive says "As a matter of fact, we have. Hmph" you blush and giggle a bit. He blushed mad at this and you notice, making you blush harder. Richie makes fun of the two of you for the entire rest of the time with old rymes about dating and kissing. I wonder if this was Eddie's first kiss... You started to think to yourself. It was mine... But, what about him? You continued. Soon enough though, you guys got home and could escape the evil wrath of Richie's speech.