Bloody Bath PART 2+Note

Real quick just wanna say I uploaded a uhh Jack x Reader Halloween and it got very steamy haha whoops it's 1800+ words hahahahahaha fuck me anyways merry fuckin chrysler bois here's part 2

You all spent the most of the day cleaning and dancing around while doing it. I mean if you're gonna clean blood off of every surface of the walls why not just make it fun? Since none of you expected to be cleaning a washroom all day, no one had music to provide but luckily, you were there to annoy everyone along with Ed when he wasn't freaking out over blood. You all got it done in decent time, Richie yelled to hurry up time to time but that's his own fault for being bored. He could have done something but he just stood around all day.

When you guys finally finished, you explained how horrible it was and what had happened. "Well could you not have been faster at least Jesus?!" Richie said clearly annoyed. "Did you not just hear us? It was covered in blood Richie." Eddie said back to him. "Yea but still, it was boring outside all day. And hey why couldn't I have gone and helped too. Someone else could have stayed out instead of me man" he said. You just laughed at his stupidity. This entire day had got Eddie out half an inhaler. He was scared of all the diseases he would have got being around everything.

After a while you all decided to part ways since the lot of you were tired from today anyway. You and Ed ride to his house where you had to wait longer than usual to get up to his room. His mom was asking him about why he was gone so long. He always had to make excuses like studying but in summer, he couldn't. He had to say things simply and so he did. He told her he was out with friends. She never liked any of us honestly. She thinks we're stealing Eddie away from her. That's why you don't think she will know about the two of you for a while. The things she would do, she'd kill you! The two of you say and talked about things to do together. You guys didn't stay up long as you passed out shortly after arriving. Soon enough, Eddie did too.

Sorry for short chapter I'm ded