The Fear

Waning-If you have aracnophobia maybe like skim this chapter lol
You sat in your room alone. It was mid day, you weren't with the others today, they were all busy. Sitting across from you was your door. You lights were all off except for the washroom light and your own. You heard a clicking of what seemed like finger nails against a wooden surface. You ignored it and continued what you were reading, it was text books for next school year that you checked out of the library. Sitting in your bed, the noise grew louder and it sounded as if there was more than one of whatever that thing was. You leaned back further to your bed ad slowly pulled the phone you had in your room closer to you. You wouldn't be able to call Eddie right away as his mom wold kill you so you had to think... Bill. He was the only other phone number you could remember. Getting ready to call it, you started feeling itchy. You looked around but saw nothing. Slowly but carefully, you turned around. You screamed and dropped your phone. All you could see covering the walls was spiders, huge furry ones, small ones with huge long creeping legs, some crawling into your bed, some already on you. You jumped up amd shook around, tears forming in your eyes. You screamed and shouted, "FUCK FUCK HOLY SHIT FUCKING HELL" you screaed. You starting running. You ran out your rooms door and paused. The walls were covered in red. They were wet. You saw images of your friends faces on them with Xs covering their eyes. At the very end of your hallway you saw a bloody painting of a red balloon. You turned, ready to run the other way, but behind you was something so horrible you starting screaming and crying more. It was a huge spider starting to grab you. "N-NO NO DONT PLEASE N-NO!" You screamed at it. You ran back words hearing the clicking from before. You ran as fast as you could hearing deep breaths and small laughs behind you. You knew you had to find someone or get somewhere. You ran towards the direction of town screamig and crying.

You ran and ran for what seemed like forever. Just then you felt a crash and heard a slam of a bike falling. "Fuck" you heard a familiar voice say. You opened your eyes to see a distressed Eddie. He looked up at you, "Jesus Y/N you look horrible" he said. You looked behind you panicking. Nothing was there except for the lingering feeling of fear. "E-Ed..." you started saying relieved. "What is it? What happened... were you crying?" He started asking you. You just hugged him as tight as you could. "Ed im so happy to see you... I just... please... can we stay together for now... im terrified..." you say slowly, holding him tighter. "Yea of course just, careful ok" he said slowly picking the two of you up. "Im on my way to the pharmacy ok? Here," he said picking his bike up from the gravel and setting himself on it. "Get on" he said motioning to the back of it. You sat on the bike. The two of you talked the whole way there about what you saw. "Holy shit..." he said slowly. "I... I saw the balloons... I saw my worst fear... you saw a bloody balloon, and your worst fear... kids going missing... things are weird in this town... its not safe anymore Y/N..." he ssid.

After being at the pharmacy to refill his pills, you guys got back on his bike. You rode to his house and he went to his room, sneaking you through the window. He knew you were terrified so he was willing to sneak you in so you could stay with him. The two of you spent the rest of the day calling everyone and saying that you needed to talk to them tomorrow. They all agreed to meet up.

Rip ppl who didn't skim and now are fuckin shook lol ill upload next part shortly just gonna let tablet charge a bit