Chapter 1

Hi guys my new fanfiction. Make sure to vote and follow me . Read my other book as well . Okay let's get to the chapter . Hope you enjoy.
______________________________________

Hi my name is y/n and i am 18 years old ,I was born in korea,Seoul  but had to go America  for studying but didn't like it there so I came back  .  here at Seoul .

And now I am traveling to my house . I live with my mom . My dad and mom used to fight alot . So one day my dad gave my mom divorce .

And now my mom lives alone and work as a business woman in a big company .

I reached my home and rang the doorbell . ~~ring~~

My mom opened the door and said  "Y/n you're here " she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back  and give a kiss her on her cheek .

We broke the hug and went inside . " Y/n would you like to have some juice"  . My mom asked me and I nodded.

After that We talked alot about how it was there and what Happened here .

It was already 7:00 pm I  went upstairs in my room and changed into my night wear and went to sleep .

~~morning~~

I woke up and saw the time . It was already 11:00 pm . I did my morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast .

My mom wasn't there maybe at work . I made beacons and egg for breakfast .

I ate my breakfast it was already 12 pm . I was feeling bored so I decided to go out for a walk .

I wore shorts and an oversized hoodie and took my mobile and purse and went out .

It was a windy day . I went to the park and sat on the swing and thought about life .

|||||||| Skip time |||||||

I checked the time on my mobile woah it was 5:00 pm already . Mom must be home and will be worried . I need to go .

there were two paths that leaded to my home . One was really really busy and crowded . And one was really quiet and dark . I decided to go from the quiet path .

It's just a matter of sometime . Nothing will happen .

So I started walking from that path .

As I was walking I heard steps . I was scared I looked behind and nobody.

I started to fasten my pace . And the steps got closer and closer . Suddenly I was turned around by my arm . It was an old drunken man .

"Please leave me " I said squirming my arm but it was of no use "you think I'll let a pretty girl like you go , let's have some fun "  he replied

I started crying  he pinned me to the wall  and leaned in and more I shut my eyes close and prayed for this to be over .

After some seconds I felt my wrists free and I opened my eyes to see the old man getting beaten up by a young boy my age . "How dare you " he said to the old man .

The most I was scared of was that the boys eyes were red  .

after sometime the man was laying on the ground lifeless  . After that the boy looked at me and came towards  me sniffing .

He was coming forward and forward
. After that he just stood in front of me . And sniffled  . The more he comes forward . His eyes becomes red

"Your scent , it's - " he leaned towards my neck .

"YAH JUNGKOOK "  a guy of my age came running towards us .

" What taehyung ?? " Jungkook said to taehyung .

" Having fun alone , but we can't because dad is calling us " taehyung replied Jungkook .

"Ugh , ok " Jungkook said and disappeared in thin air

Now there was only taehyung left .

"Bye baby girl " he said and vanished

Ugh what was that , I shrugged it off
And went home .

~~home~~

I entered my home I went inside the living room to find .
A man my mom's age .

I looked beside. Him to find.

TAEHYUNG

AND

JUNGKOOK!!

______________________________________
SO GUYS THIS IS MY 2nd book , make sure to vote and follow me and comment also . Any grammar mistakes please correct me , thank you .

From ,
               💕 Author nim 💕