chapter 8

"jimin stay away from her " I said

"Why who are you to her ?" He asked
"Her brother " I said
"Oh I see , well don't you think her blood is sweet , I guess you've tasted it before right " he said and I clenched my fist

I stood up and walked towards him ready to punch him .

"W-water" I heard y/n's  voice so I ran towards her and at the same time jimin did .

I quickly poured the water in glass and made her sat while jimin moved her hair back .

She gulped the water .
"Are you feeling better now ?" Jimin asked and she nodded .

"But my head hurts " she said
"Then I'll take  You home " she didn't say anything but tried standing up .

I helped her stand up " I guess Jungkook you can stay here I'll send her home , you already have missed alot of work because you skip school " jimin said

Why does he care ?? , I know he's just doing this for blood and not because he cares . I am not going to let her get hurt .

"No jimin it's okay I can take her, as even I have some work to do so yeah " I said and slowly step by step I took
Her outside the school . I know I didn't inform anyone in school but who cares ?.

I took a taxi and took her home .

<Home>

We reached home and I opened the door by the  spare key .

"Mom mom " I said trying to find mom as I new dad won't be home by now. 

I sighed that I couldn't find her maybe she's out too .

I took y/n to her room and made her sit on the bed " are you better now ?" I asked

And she nodded " what happened ?" I asked although I knew the whole story not the whole .

"U-uh nothing , I felt sick " she said stuttering .

"Them what's this ?" I said and moved her hairs to the side and touched the place on her neck where he bit her .

"It's mosquito bite " she said
"Jimin did it didn't he ?" I asked
"N-no what are you talking about ?" She said , she's getting over my nerves now.

"DON'T lie !" I said
And she flinched Abit
"Ughhh okay he did it okay and you please mind your own business get that I know he's a vampire so are you ," she said and took a deep breath

"Just thirsty for blood I wonder if you have a heart or not cold blooded creatures " she said and stood and walked away

My heart ached , vampires have hearts too I wish I was a human .
I don't know what kind of feelings were they but they were hurted by her words .

I sighed and walked to my room and lied down on my bed .

I kept thinking of her. 

"Urgh why can't I get her out of my mind " I said as I took a hand full of my hair in frustration .

Y/n POV

Was I too harsh guess I was ?

But why does he care anyways ?
I thought as I took an apple from the kitchen  because I was hungry .

Ugh now it's boring I should have stayed in school but my neck still hurts .

Jimin is scary I should stay away from him from now too . I thought . I shrugged the thought off

And went to my room , changed in to normal clothes and started  scrolling Instagram .

~~~time passed ~~~

I heard the door bell rang so I opened to be greeted by taehyung .

"Hello baby girl " he said as he walked in the living room and sat on the couch .

I rolled my eyes and walked behind him .

He sniffled something , weird 

"I'm hungry " he said and came towards me and I moved back until my back touched the wall .

He kept a hand beside my head on the wall and moved my hairs to a side .

And was leaning but stopped and touched where jimin bit .

"Who did this ?" He asked as his face expressions were angry .

"Why do you care , move away " I said and pushed him and I was trying to walk away.  But he held my wrists making me stop on my place . (She is turned around , I mean not facing taehyung)

"I care " he said and his hot breath tickling my neck , he planted soft wet kisses on my neck .

"Hyung ??" I heard a voice .

______________________________________
Hello people I'm back with another chapter hope you like this shitty Chapter.  Hope you all are doing fine 👌 😄. Sorry for late updates .
And short chapters .

I'm still not sure of continuing this book or not ? (Yes/no)

<Thanks for so many reads and votes >
             'even the silent ones 😆'

+Read my other books
+Follow, vote and comment
+ Reviews
+Subscribe my YouTube channel ❤
+Follow on insta

♥Love you all ♥

#loveyourself ♥♥♥

From ,
               ❤ author nim ❤