chapter 14

"miss should we start now everyone's here " my secretary said snapping me back from my thoughts .

"No I don't want to be partners with this company " I said and stood up to leave , I started walking to the exit .

"Imagine Korea's number 3rd company joins hands with a rankless company , you do know that you are missing a big opportunity right ?" Jungkook said .

"Yes ma'am please try to understand this opportunity doesn't come again and again " my secretary said nearly pleading .

"Ok ok get the contract papers in my office " I said and left the room Because of the pain in my heart was unbearable for me .

Mom entered the room "y/n what is he doing here ?" Mom said angrily .

"How would I know mom ?" I said to her .

"Why did they have to be the company's owner ?" Mom said to herself .

Knock Knock~~

"Come in " I said and my secretary came in with a file in his hands.

"Here the contract papers miss and Mr jungkook has signed the contract papers already " the secretary said and left the room. .

I opened the file and started reading the papers .

"WHAT ?!" I shouted making my mom flinch a bit .

"What is it y/n ? Stop shouting " mom said pissed .

"Mom i-i this i-"I stuttered out of being shock and mom cut me off .

"What is it ?" Mom asked and I just threw the papers at her .

Mom read the paper and suddenly after some time her eyes were wide open .

"Y/n this can't happen " mom said in shock .

"Mom what to do now ?" I said to her .

"And this contract is really important we can gain alot of money , fame and even our company can get a rank " mom said raising her head in the air thinking something .

"No mom I won't ever do this you get that never " I made it clear to mom

"We'll see Wait here I'll talk to the secretary or something " mom said and stood up to walk .

~~~~~~~~
I was moving back and forth waiting for mom , it was lunch break and my stomach couldn't stop growling .

Enough is enough I am going out to have my lunch .

As I entered my private lunch room I saw the horrible jungkook sitting on my chair .

"Yah who the hell are you and what are you doing in my lunch room ?" I said as I stood Infront of him .

"Hmm you forgot me ?" He asked me , I looked up at him and he was already staring at me .

His eyes were so beautiful ,his face , his lips , his smooth skin . suddenly I was pulled by him on his laps .

"Leave me you stranger " I said and started squirming under his grip .

"Ah~ stop y/n " he said , I looked behind him to see his face .

I turned around and his face was just Infront of my face.

He eyed down and I understood what he meant .

Shit did I really turn him on shit .
"Leave me you jerk I wanna go " I said sitting still on his laps .

"Not so soon wifey " he said teasingly .

"I never agreed to the contract you asshole stop calling me wife " I said.

"Hmm , you never agreed but your mom did " he said .

" No my mom did not she'd never let her daughter marry a son of a cheater " i said .

"She already did" he replied
"She won't let her daughter marry her brother don't you have shame marrying your sister " I said trying to remove his hands .

"Brother , first of all we aren't brothers and sisters now that ended 3 years back now we will be husband and wife that's what the contract paper says " jungkook said

"Leave me first " I said getting pissed off .

"Hmm first agree to the contract " he said and tighten his grip .

Ok just once y/n just once then he'll leave me .

"Ok" I said quickly and he left me I turned myself to him and made him stand by holding his collar .

"I won't ever agree to the stupid contract asshole jerk " I spat at his face and threw him on the chair .

I got closer to his face "get that Mr jeon jungkook " I said and brushed his coat from the front .

I then walked off to my cabin .
~~~~~~~~~~

I quickly rushed to my mom as I saw her coming inside the cabin .

"Mom what happened ?" I asked curiously .

Mom's expressions were sad . She looked up at me .

"Mom what happened ? What did they say can they help us?" I asked mom .

"Y/n I am sorry but you really need to do this I have no option , there will be a great loss if you don't do it please    y/n you just need to be his wife for 1 year after that you can part ways  " mom said and tears started falling from her eyes .

I quickly hugged her .
"Mom stop crying "I said and pat her back .

"I am sorry dear I am such a bad mother " mom said while sobbing

"No mom you are a very good mother and don't worry i-ill do it " I said , I can't see a tear in my mom's eyes , that's my biggest weakness .

~~~~~~~~
"So when is the wedding ?" I asked jeon jungkook in the meeting room .
Only me and jungkook were in the room .

"Whenever you say " He said
"Tell the date and time " I said getting pissed off at the man in front .

"Hmm day after tomorrow 6pm the early the best " he said and smirked .

"Okay then its final , just for 1 year after that we won't see each others faces forever " I said and stood up from my seat .

"Okay then Ms y/n I'll be waiting day after tomorrow 6pm sharp " he said a d held out his hand .

"thank you for coming Mr jungkook" I said and simply walked out of ignoring his handshake.

Why does jungkook look so impatient for the marriage ?
______________________________________
Hello lovelies 💖 hope you all are doing fine , back with a crappy chapter , sorry for the late update but as I said my guests are over and this will go on for a month 😅

💞Do you like this story till now ?💞

▪ follow , vote⭐ , comment and share
▪ Reviews 💞
▪ Read my other books

Love y'all 💘
Take care 💁
From ,
               💟 Author nim 💟