chapter 11

Jungkook pov

Oh no why is she here ? , Does she still have the sign or not ? . I tried to peak at her wrist .
"Oh hey jungkook it's been a long time " Irene said .

It's true I loved her , she's a vampire but now my love has gone for her , I stamped the mate stamp on her hand  and I don't know if it's still there , if it's still there I'll have to marry her .

I loved her 5 years back , how is she here ?

"Jungkook you listening " she said and I snapped back from my thoughts .

"Huh y-yeah i-irene " I said stuttering .
"Jungkook , Irene detention at the end of school" the teacher said and I nodded .

Class end ~
Y/n pov

He has detention which got me more tensed up why do I feel like this ?
My hands were sweaty .

"Hey y/n you okay ?" Someone I asked I turned and saw taehyung I just simply nodded .

"Won't you have lunch ? , Its lunch break " he said .

"U-uh y-yeah , I'll get going then "I said and looked and Irene and jungkooks seat it was empty .

I sighed and sadly walked out of the class .
Suddenly someone cupped my mouth and brought me to a class room .

I tried taking of the person's hand but couldn't instead the person slammed me on the wall .

Jimin it was .
Red eyes , plumpy red lips , red hair , pale skin  .

(Edited by me ❤)

"The mate stamp who gave you ?" He asked pinning me by my wrist .

"What mate stamp , I don't know what the hell it is ?" I said more like shouted .

"Oh then what is this then " he harshly took my wrist and brought it closer to my eyes .

"I don't remember when did this come on my wrist  " I said

"OH C'MON " he shouted  and pushed me by my wrist to the ground which made me land on the ground.

"Oww jimin that hurts " I said while rubbing my elbow and standing up .

He didn't reply instead came closer to me , and I moved back until my back touched the wall , he took the chance and pinned me by the wall .

I tried pushing him but it was of no use he was stronger than me .

He came towards my neck .
But before he could come any closer , the door burst open to reveal taehyung .

"She's my mate shortie" taehyung shouted while coming towards us.

Jimin let me go and turned around to face taehyung .

"Oh so it was you who gave her the mate mark how can you be so sure she's your mate when you just gave her yesterday , because before that day she didn't have it " jimin said while his hands in his pocket and while taking slow steps towards taehyung .