chapter 7

Y/n POV

I left Jungkook behind and started fastening my pace , and reached the class , I waited outside for the teacher to come as I am the new student .

I saw some students passing by in the class , jimin and me made eye contact but I looked away , I didn't even look at Jungkook .

Then taehyung tried talking to me but I didn't speak to him .

Finally the teacher arrived and called me inside " okay class we have a new student y/n please introduce yourself " she said

"Hello my name is y/n , and hope we can be good friends " I said
"Ok now go sit beside Jungkook " she said and I sighed and nodded

"And is jimin again late , this boy " the teacher said and sighed .

I went and quietly sat beside Jungkook " yah y/n I am sorry " Jungkook said and I decided to ignore him .

After sometime the door opened revealing jimin , he was fresh than in the morning " you are late again , if this happens again detention , now go sit on your place" the teacher said and he went and sat behind me .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The class went quiet DISTURBING because of Jungkook , he kept saying me sorry , but let's play with him .

Ring ring ~~~
Next class ugh , I checked the timetable it's math ugh .

I quickly went outside towards my locker to keep these books inside and just take maths .

Jungkook started following me , when I reached , I was suddenly turned around by my arm by Jungkook

"Jungkook leave me " I said now I was really annoyed

"Not until you tell me why you are acting like this ?" he said

"No Jungkook leave me " I said
"When she doesn't want it why are you forcing her " I heard a voice so I tilted my head towards the voice and saw jimin .

"Jimin stay out of our business" Jungkook said .

"Our business ? , It's your business " I said and harshly tried to yank his hand but couldn't

"Leave me " I said
Jimin came and harshly took of Jungkooks hand off mine .

and I quietly followed him when we reached the class I sat down on my place and jimin on his .

The teacher didn't came yet .
I turned around to jimin to say thank you to him .

"Thank you " I said
"It's okay " he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ring ring ~~
The class ended and the teacher didn't come yet all the students went out to skip the class , and Jungkook , didn't come .

Me and jimin talked and talked , and we became pretty good friends .

He made me laugh alot

The bell indicated for the next class .

The teacher came in and started her lesson Jungkook wasn't here till now .

The teacher kept blabbing about some topic , .
Time skip ~~~
Ring ring ~~~~
, It was lunch break already

"Yah jimin wanna go for lunch break together " I said

He nodded " rooftop " he said and I nodded . He looked really dull . "Are you okay ?, " I asked

"Y-yes , just alittle hungry I guess " he said

"Oh , okay then are you gonna bring me lunch or should l-"I was cut off by jimin .

"I'll I'll do it " he said tiredly and walked away .

~~~~~

After sometime i saw him coming up , bringing a sandwich , and a juice .

He came and sat beside me , tiredly ,
Suddenly I felt his head fell on my shoulder ,"yah get up " I said and moved my shoulder .

He didn't wake up , I got worried " jimin wake up " i said and held his face with my both hands cupping his cheeks .

"Please get up jimin" I said and shook him up keeping him hugged to my chest .

"Blood blood " he said

"What what blood?" I asked
"Y-your blood , I -i am a vampire " he said and closed his eyes .

My eyes were wide open , v-vampire , even he is a vampire .

"Please I need blood " he said pale skin , eyes closed .

"O-ok " I said as I felt pity and alittle blood won't matter .

So I came closer to him and he pulled me on his laps , his trembling hands moved my hair to the side , and brought his face closer to my neck .

I closed my eyes shut for the pain , and I felt sharp fangs entering my neck . He licked all the blood .

After he was done he pulled back and I looked at him and "are you okay now ? " I asked

"Yes , thank you so much" he said and hugged me tightly .

"Yah yah move back , i said you don't touch me "

We pulled back and I stood up in pain because of the bite .

He helped me stand up . "Jimin I'll come back after sometime " I said

"Where are you going ?" He asked
"W-washroom" I said weekly his suck was much harder than taehyung's .

"Ok then I'll go " he said and went in the class .

I was walking and my eyes were also closing .

Suddenly I gave in and fell but someone held me .

Jungkook POV

I was walking to the rooftop , because of this clingy girlfriend I have , I had to skip class.

I reached to the rooftop and was about to open the door but stopped as I saw jimin sucking a girl's neck , I looked close , and my breath stopped for a second as I saw y/n ??!!!?

I won't spare him , I saw y/n coming out and as I heard the conversation , that she's going to the washroom .

I quickly hid and watched her going with difficulty and yes I know even jimin is a vampire , he's a much powerful vampire than me and taehyung.

I quickly started following her , and yes she was about to fall I held her , her lips , her features .

Jimins  smell was all over her.

Her moist lips , I don't know why I wanna taste them again .

I quickly picked her up and took her to the schools clinic ,

"Nurse please look what happened to her " I said
"Oh no , she looks pale " she said .

I nodded and then she started checking her , and injecting her with something ,

"Ok she's fine after sometime she'll regain consicious " she said and went .

I sat beside her and held her hand , I moved her hair to the side and saw the marks jimin left .

Suddenly the door swung open and I saw jimin ." What happened to her ?" He said and rushed beside her .

"Jimin stay away from her " I said
______________________________________
Hi my beautiful people , I am back with another chapter hope you'll like this too , ❤ .

In case nobody told you , you are beautiful and loved , I love you

>Sorry for late updates 😞
>Follow me 🙌
>Vote🙌
>Share 🙌
>Ideas please 💕
>Love yourself .❤

<Don't forget even if nobody loves you  there's me who loves you >❤

From ,
                 ❤ Author nim ❤