chapter 16

"last night was fun " he said while smirking .

"w-what ?" I asked stuttering , threatening to lose my tears scared that I lost my virginity to the person i hate the most .

"Yah yah I am kidding you were on the bed and I was in another room and you are at my house " he said and laughed

I threw a pillow at him .
"And those kind of stuff happen after marriage for us maybe tomorrow night " he said and winked .

My cheeks felt so hot as if they are near a fire .

"Aww you are blushing , don't worry you'll blush more tomorrow " he said and now i stood up on the bed with a pillow and walked towards him .

I started beating him with the pillow and he did the same , he bet me with the pillow while standing Infront of me  . Suddenly his leg slipped and he  fell on the bed , he held my hand for support but instead I landed on top of him .

"Mr jeon " I heard someone so we turned our head to see the maid .

"Oh  I'm so sorry to disturb please continue " she said and closed the door right away .

I tried to move away from him but he held my waist keeping me in the same awkward position .

"Yah leave me " I said angrily

He tucked my hair behind my ear "you became more beautiful " he said

Ring ring ~~

His phone rang and he released me and sat up straight . He attended his phone and went out of the room .

Must be Irene . I sighed and took my bag and my car keys and headed out quietly towards my car .

The frozen chicken must have melted .

Suddenly my phone started ringing and the caller ID was mom !?!

And the previous missed calls were also from mom

MOM OH SHIT I FUCKED UP MOM MUST BE WORRIED .

I didn't pick up and it kept ringing .
I quickly drove back to my house .

And picked up all the groceries and slowly headed towards the door .

I rang the doorbell and mom opened the door , she was crying !?

I dropped all my stuff and hugged Mom

"Mom what happened ?" I asked her
"Where did you go I was worried !" She said hugging me tightly .

"Mom lets go inside and talk " I said and she released me from the hug , we picked up all the stuff and kept in the kitchen .

"Mom i-it's just t-that I met a friend of mine in the store a-and she asked m-me to stay over at for the night " I said and mom nodded .

"You could have messaged me I was worried and yes today we need to go to the shop for your wedding dress with jungkook " she said and I nodded .

"Mom can you make me breakfast I am hungry " I said and rubbed my stomach .

"Oh so your friend didn't give you breakfast hmm strange " she said and headed in the kitchen .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mom this looks good right ?" I said showing an off shoulder dress which was just above my knees.

"Hmm looks good what do you think jungkook ?" Mom asked him .

"No this looks best " he said showing a maxi type dress with full shoulders .

"Hmm ok looks good " mom replied and bought the dress I frowned and followed them.

"This tux looks good on jungkook right ?" Mom asked .