chapter 9

"hyung ?" I heard a voice so I turned my head to the side to see jungkook !?;

Oh no did he see us .
Why am I scared to face jungkook ?

"Oh jungkook why are you here ? " Taehyung said and backhugged me .

I gasped when his hands touched my waist and his toned body I could feel it with my back and how his warm breath was tickling my ears . My heart beat was increasing rapidly .

"Because this is my damn house also you bastard " jungkook sounded abit angry did they both had a fight or something .

"Oh okay but you don't know how much I love her "  taehyung replied while squeezing me even more under is his grip that I felt his boner  while I was shocked does he love me for real .
And his boner did I got him hard

No no he is just toying me .

"Hyung leave her you are just a playboy and I won't let you play with her get that you can't just use anyone for blood " jungkook said and pulled me by my arm causing me to land on his chest , making me blush .

Why. The. Fuck.was.i . Blushing ?

He hugged me and even I hugged him for an unknown reason .

I was maybe scared of taehyung I guess ?

" Says the one who had 10 girlfriends last year , I'll see you jungkook you just wait and watch I'll have what's mine " taehyung said angrily and I heard stomping sounds , i think taehyung went back .

What is his that he wants ?

I pulled back and saw jungkook already staring at me .

"Thank you " I said looking in his eyes .

"Stay away from him he is dangerous, " he said while raising his voice .

"And so are you right " I said and went away in my room .

Why did I have to sound rude he was just trying to help me right , is taehyung dangerous , he must be because he is a vampire .

But why does jungkook want to protect me ?

I just shrugged off the thought and just scrolled through Instagram .
Suddenly I got a message from mom !?!

Message :

Mom : hello dear ! I am really sorry to tell you this that me and your dad are on a honeymoon trip ,I know the plan was so sudden but yeah take care of your brother's and make them dinner ok ! And even tell them the news

Y/n : WHAT NO MOM YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HERE WITH THESE JERKS !!

mom : but I already did 😉 , so behave okay bye love you ❤

Y/n : WAIT !!! HOW MANY DAYS ??

mom : oh it will be I guess 1 week or less , I'm not sure I'll let you know once I get to know okay dear?!

Y/n : ugh ok mom bye luv you ❤😛

mom : ok dear then bye luv you ❤😊

Wtfffffff is wrong with mom , I hate her at times when she leaves me alone at home and now I hate her more as she left me with these jerks , but I love her too.

But now I need to tell them I thought to tell jungkook about the new he'll pass it to the pervert ,

I plopped off my comfy bed as I took my mobile with me and opened the door as soon as I was out , I slowly walked to jungkook 's room but the door was slightly  opened so I peeked into see

Jungkook kissing a girl while his hand moved up and down on her bare thighs.

I gasped as I felt a stabbing pain in my chest , why do I feel like this ?

I backed away and my back touched the wall as I leaned to it , I closed my eyes and touched my chest until I felt a presence Infront of me which made me open my eyes . Taehyung why is he here .

Before I could speak he cupped my mouth and dragged me in his room , and threw me on the bed .

"Shouldn't we be doing the same , because I don't have a partner tonight , why not you be my?" He said while taking slow steps towards me as I moved backwards .

"Look taehyung you are my brother you can't " I tried explaining him

"Step brother if I may correct " he said and leaned towards me .

He moved towards my lips and started kissing me .

Ring ring ~~~
I looked at the caller ID jimin yes he'll save me .

He looked at me trying to accept the call , before I could just put it on speaker he threw the Mobile far away .

Jungkook you are the only who can save me now .

I need you now jungkook .
______________________________________
Heyo guys ! Hope you all were fine and I am back from hiatus but the updates will be late so sorry 😭 but it's better than being on hiatus ☺
Anyways hope you liked this chapter 😆 .
(I know it's a boring chapter 😥)

✒ Follow , vote⭐ , comment and share
✒ Reviews 😆
✒ Read my other books ❤
✒ Please give ideas 😥 ( plzz)

From ,
           ❤ Author nim❤