a/n

Hello! Thanks so much for clicking on my story, but before you read, here are some warnings and disclaimers you should know...

💖❤️💛💚💙💜🖤

Warnings: These characters, as much as I love them, curse a lot! Like—a lot. They also use drugs, drink alcohol, and engage in mature...activities. LGBTQ+ themes are central to the story, and consequently there will be some homophobic undertones, and explicit content between individuals of the same sex (as well as opposite).
Don't like it, don't read it.

Disclaimers: All the characters, places, and objects in this story are fictional. If they exist outside of this story, it is purely coincidental.

~one last note~

At first, these characters can be a little confused, scared, or insecure. This may cause them to say and do things that aren't perfect. Please, be patient with them, as well as with me, and let the story and characters unfold into something that other people can enjoy, as well as relate to.

If you liked a chapter, I would so appreciate it if you let me know by voting or commenting. I love getting to know my readers, and it makes my day to see that someone took the time to vote or comment on my story.

Also, if you prefer GXG stories, or just want another story to read, my other LGBTQ+ story, My Sister's Best Friend, is completed! Please check it out if you're interested.

💖❤️💛💚💙💜🖤

Thank you! And let us begin...