Bonus Chapter

hi guys! as a thank you for 100k views, I thought I would give you guys a bonus chapter of my sweet boys Rhys and Mav. Now a few warnings...this chapter is VERY R RATED. It contains some bondage, blindfold, rimming, and discussion of threesomes and sex in public, so if any of those things bother you, don't read this. Otherwise, please enjoy and thank you thank you thank you one hundred thousand times and more !!!

Bonus Chapter - Rated R

Saturday 4:20 p.m.

Maverick Bale

"Would you like a bag?" The old lady peers over her red rimmed glasses. Her neck sticks out like a turtle, and her thick lenses give her the resemblance of a frightened bug. Honestly, everyone here looks like that. Fragile, meek, and always with glasses. I guess that's what you get when you choose a small town in the middle of Paso Robles, California as your senior trip. It's like a destination city for all old retired people with glasses.

"No, thank you." I told Rhys this would only be a quick errand run to the nearest grocery store to get some snacks for the hotel room. Thanks to the slow traffic and even slower employees, a normally ten minute trip became a twenty five minute trip.

"Have a good day, sir." She shakily hands me the receipt. I force a smile as I take it.

"You too, ma'am."

Before we came out as a couple, our parents had agreed to send us, along with Jules, to Europe for a senior trip. We had planned to go to France and Italy for a month. When we came out, though, a lot changed, and our parents immediately canceled the trip.

Rhys and I were furious. We believed they were trying to punish us, or get revenge. It turns out they were scared we would have a fight or break up and things would get chaotic and we would be stranded in Europe. Also, on our own we would be able to have sex without supervision.

As a compromise, Rhys and I could go alone to a single destination in California for a week. So instead of having sex in Europe, we had sex in California. A lot of sex. Jokes on our parents for thinking they could stop us.

And now here we are, in Paso Robles, with the hopes of dirt biking, shooting rifles, and having lots and lots of sex in our hotel room.

"Good afternoon," the old man—with glasses—at the lobby desk says as I walk towards the elevators. As a gift from our parents, they bought us one of the nicer rooms at the top floor, with two large beds and a spacious shower with no divider and a pristine white tub I promised Rhys we would have sex in somehow.

The elevator pings at floor 5, and I step out. Our door is at the end of the hall, on the right, with an easy view of the rolling wine country below. Only bad side is that it faces the east, and the curtains aren't strong enough to block out the rising sun.

I stop a few steps from my door. The Do Not Disturb sign hangs on the door handle. Strange. I don't remember putting it there.

With a shrug I slide the key card in, and open the door.

The lights are off. The beds are empty. Then I hear the shower. But why are the bathroom lights off?

"Rhys?"

No response. He must not hear me with the water running.

I walk quietly to the bathroom. The door is open. I can make out Rhys standing under the water, one hand running through his hair, the other loosely circling his dick. His eyes are closed.

My hands move automatically, slipping off my pants, my boxers. Pulling off my sweatshirt and t-shirt in one swift movement. Rhys still doesn't hear me. My bare feet pad softly across the tile.