Chapter Five

*NyQuil POV*

Damn she fine as hell. Light skin, tatted and she  got dread. I would be a bottom for sexy ass.

"Hey NyQuil, I got handle some business I will be right back."

I did not give a shit about what Marc was saying that stud was the only thing on my mind.
If this fem don't leave me the fuck alone, damn. Move or something. Oh shit the stud is walking to the bathroom this is my chance.
I follow her to the bathroom, but try not to be too noticeable.

"What's up, man can I help you?? You been staring at me all night and now you following."

"I...I...I wasn't staring or following you I just... umm... needed to wash my hands."
Wash my hands?? Stupid!!

"It's all good, man. My name is Kal."

"My name is... umm... NyQuil."

"I know, everyone knows who you are. What's your real name."

"It's Jabrilla, but don't call me that in public. I have an image to uphold."

"That's sexy. Just like you, she whispered."

My boxers got a little wet when she whispered in my ear. She could get it.

"Thank you. It's nice to meet you though."

"It's nice to meet you too."

She kissed my necked and slid her hand in my pocket and left the bathroom.
I just stood there in silence as she left the bathroom and left my pussy throbbing and my mind wandering about seeing her naked.
Where the hell is Marc on another note? Oh, there she is. Hold up why the hell she coming out the club owner's office. I hope she did not see anything that happened between me and Kal.

"Nigga, I saw that!! That's fucking trifling man."

"Don't try to come at me Marc. Why the fuck you just leave the club owner's office."

"That's none of your fucking business." I told you I had shit to do how you think I got us in for free."

"I don't have a clue how you got us in. I thought you knew the DJ."

"You over there pointing fingers and you ain't no better NyQuil."

"You know what fuck you Marc I'm gone!!"

"Fuck me!!!! Fuck you nigga bitch lover!!"

Marc always trying to judge someone and she dicking and dyking. Who the fuck does that shit.
I waited for the valet to bring me my car.
She is supposed to be my best friend. She should have told me instead of coming at me for liking studs.
I get into my BMW and drive home. I can't believe Marc, some friend she is.

Footnote: Do you think Marc and NyQuil will no longer friends?? What did Kal put in NyQuil's pocket? I can't believe Kal kissed her neck.

I also want to thank you guys for your support and patience once again. Love you all -E.K.