Chapter Six

*NyQuil POV*

Yo I can't believe my Marc so much for being my best friend.
I drive the rest of the way home mad as hell.
Said little bitch you can't fuck with me if you wanted to.
Cardi B really got my mood to a T right now.
I pull to the gate of my mansion.

"Tavo can you open the gate."

"Yes sir. Are you okay sir?"

"Yea I'm good. How do you even know feelings anyway you are just a damn house?"

"I'm a smart house sir remember."

"No need to be a smart ass. Let me in."

I park my BMW in the North Garage and walk into the house. I walk upstairs to my room. I take off my clothes fold them and put them in the hamper.
I wash my face, brush my teeth, then get in the bath tub.
I just need to relax Marc will come around soon. Oh shit I forgot Kal put a note in my pocket.
I wash my body and get out of the tub. I put some lotion on, my polo boxer briefs, and Nike sports bra.
I grabbed my pants that I wore to the club and look for the napkin Kal wrote on.

1415 Coventry Lane 1 pm be there
- Kal

Did this girl just give me her address. Complete forget the phone number part and just gave me her address. She must be trying to get in my pants. My ass would be lying if I said I did not want her in my pants.

"Tavo clear my schedule for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow is Sunday Sir your schedule is already clear."

"Oh yea right. Well goodnight Tavo."

"Goodnight Sir sweet dreams."

I get in the bed and turn out the lights. Tomorrow was a big day for me.

*The Next Day*

I rolled out of bed and tripped over my own feet.

"Ouch!!! Shit. Can never wake up without falling."

I got off the floor and walked to the shower.

"Morning Tavo, do you mind playing some music."
" Yes, Sir. Is to Tupac Shakur ok?"
"Yea, that's fine."

Some say the darker the berry the sweeter the juice, I say the darker the skin the deeper the root.

Tavo knows me well by far one of my favorite old school rap songs.
I stay in the shower ten more minutes after the song ends to make sure every thing squeaky clean just in case.
I dry off my body and rap the towel around my waist so my titties are exposed. I put on a puma sports bra, dri-fit boxers, and puma socks. Then, I grab a pair of Levi's, a polo, Versace belt, and shoes. I get dress tuck my shirt in my pants, grab a blazer and the napkin with Kal's address.

"Tavo start up the Jeep Wrangler."
"Already did Sir, enjoy your day"

I make my way to Kal's house. I could not contain my joy about seeing this stud. I can't believe she gave me her address instead of her number. She can get it I could just... mmmm... Shit, fuck, now my boxers are wet damn. Well she better give me what I want.
I pull up to her house at 12:50. I'm always ten minutes early to every thing.
Her house was a cute little cottage style home. It's not what I'm use to but it nice.

"What's up pretty boi? You like what you see."

I turned my head to see Kal staring at me. This girl is half naked opening the door. She knows exactly what she doing. I'm going to need new boxers.

"You comin in pretty boi or you gonna stand out there."
"Oh...Umm, yea I'm cumming. I mean I'm coming."
"I know what you meant.😉"

I know she did not just wink at me.

"Pretty boi, you want something to eat."
"Do you have a sparkling flavored water?"
"You funny pretty boi. But nah I got juice, water, and milk."
"Glass of water is fine."
"You play video games."
"Yea."
I know this bitch is not trying to make small talk I'm trying to get some head damn.
"I got the new 2K you want to play."
"Sure why not."
So I'm looking like a fucking entree to play video games.
She turned on the game and we played for three hours straight. We talked for about her life, what she likes, what I like. Really we just got to know each other. I'm glad I got to know her but that complete me turned me off. I don't need to change my boxers now.

"Hey, pretty boi would you like a tour of my house.
"Yes, I would like that."
Finally something more than just the tv and couch. We got up and she showed me around. She took me upstairs.......

Footnote: So what's about to go down? I would be mad though if I go too someone house and I expect sex and don't get anything.

I apologize for not updating as frequently as I should. This chapter was already finished I was skeptical about publishing.-E.K.