// ten //

lorcanamatchbox

lysalty and 651 likes

lorcanamatchbox u okay there al

{tagged: al.sev}

view all comments

smalfoy what the fuck albus

al.sev i don't even know

hugomongous this is art

lorcanamatchbox liked hugomongous' comment

///

almost everyone had arrived to the party, only a couple people were missing. lorcan had come in, excited for the night that awaited him. a bottle of smirnoff in one hand, in the other was a stack of red cups for the drinks to be mixed in.

he'd come unexpectedly, not really presuming to be invited. the boy had only ever really heard stories of what teddy's parties were like and never had experienced one himself. that was until al and scorp dragged him along, complaining that hugo, al's cousin, would be lonely without someone there.

hugo was someone lorc had never really been close to. the weasley being almost 3 years younger than himself, he'd never been one lorcan would spend time with. lorcan had just stood with lysander or chatted to louis. never hugo.

to be honest, lorc had always felt intimidated by hugo. his age was part on the reason, as he seemed much older than he actually was. it was easy to forget that the handsome face and fit body actually belonged to an 18 year old. lorcan tried to stop looking at him whenever they all got together, he himself being almost 21.

yet, here he was, sat rather awkwardly on the sofa next to the boy, not entirely sure what a topic of conversation could be. he didn't know if he could say certain things because he didn't know what hugo was and wasn't comfortable with.

"i've never really been to one of teddy's parties." he attempted to say to hugo, yet the music had been to loud so the curly haired brunet asked him to repeat himself.

lorcan was about to, until al turned the music down and started to shout.

"alright fuckers!" he giggled, clearly having had too much to drink now that the party was in full swing. "let's play a game! what do we play?"

rosie shoved her hand up like an excited little kid. al pointed at her so she spoke, "i think we should play, drumroll please," everyone began rhythmically hitting the closest thing to them, "truth or dare!"

and then it was clear that al wasn't the only one who's had too much to drink as everyone started to get excited.

"okay! join the circle if you want to play."

oh god. this was going to be great.

///

i know this is a jeddy fic but i lowkey wanted to include a bit of the party from everyone's pov so here we have lorcan's before him and hugo started dating which i think is quite cool