// twenty //

jamiesiriusp

al.sev and 662 likes

no caption

comments are disabled for this post

///

private messages:

> LILY
> JAMIE
> SCORP
> AL

TEDDY

please come home

i miss you so fucking much

and i just need to see you again

it's been two weeks j

please

i don't know what i've done

please tell me and i'll fix it

JAMIE

it's not you

you've done nothing wrong teddy

TEDDY

JAMIE

are you okay

JAMIE

physically, yes

emotionally, not really

but i'm managing

TEDDY

if i can help in anyway

let me know

please come home jamie

JAMIE

i don't know if i can

TEDDY

you can come home

it's just as much your house as mine

i can't stand to see you in pain like this

i love you j

as more than a best friend {unsent}

you're my best friend

JAMIE

i love you too teds

and you're my best friend as well

though i wish you could be more {unsent}

TEDDY

so you'll come home?

JAMIE

yes

i'll come home

TEDDY

thank you

JAMIE

you won't be thanking me when i'm back {unsent}

///

and so jamie returned back to their flat, their home. his return, it was difficult. now with the acceptance of these feeling he has, he struggled to return back to normal life with teddy.

but things did manage to go as usual. they laughed and joked around. cooked tea together, drank tea together. watched tv on the sofa, buried under infinite blankets. they redecorated the flat (teddy thought it would make jamie feel better); painting the walls a light blue rather than the off-white colour they had been. they put new photos in the frames teddy had up on the mantelpiece and the wall. they changed most things. but it was still their home. and they managed to get back to usual.

but, neither mentioned that when jamie got back home, they never stopped hugging for possibly hours. jamie had flung his arms around teddy, and teddy held him tightly in return.

neither mentioned that when they were watching tv together, they cuddled under the blankets. when they laughed and joked, it was most likely a crude joke jamie had told. neither mentioned that they ate their meals opposite each other, playing (un)intentional footsie underneath the table. and neither mentioned how they had memorised how each other liked their tea. neither mentioned that when they redecorated their flat, they went shopping together, and neither mentioned how jamie slipped his hand into teddy's when looking at different paints and furniture. neither mentioned that the old family photos had been replaced with ones of the two of them (and the two of them only).

and neither mentioned that since jamie came back, he hadn't slept a single night alone in his bed. neither mentioned he shared the bed with teddy.

///

sweet sweet jeddy
i love the jeddy
give me the jeddy
yum yum yum