// twelve //

teddythelupin

smalfoy and 658 likes

teddythelupin sesh sesh sesh

{tagged: frednumbertwo, louisweasley, victorieismine, lilpotter, al.sev}

view all comments

jamiesiriusp al's eyes are glowing he looks like a demon

al.sev @jamiesiriusp wow thanks jamie

jamiesiriusp @al.sev gross don't reply to me

///

"what if he has to give teddy a lap dance for a whole song?"

hugo's suggestion rang out loud through the debates on what jamie's forfeit was going to be.

teddy's face flamed red and he tried to voice his disagreement amongst all the excitement and the glee of everyone else. he couldn't let jamie do that. not when he'd been feeling the way he had.

they probably all thought it was some kind of joke. just two male, straight, best friends fooling around for a bit. harmless really. expect that it wasn't, not for teddy. when he obviously was not straight, he just hadn't admitted it to himself.

the 25 year old had recently been feeling... off around jamie. he wasn't entirely sure how to phrase how he was feeling really. 'off' was the alternative way to describe as teddy couldn't really say every time jamie walked into the kitchen in the morning, with no fucking shirt on, only boxers, he had to excuse himself to go to the toilet to go and have a wank- i mean wHAT.

voices of agreement flooded the pause in conversation as soon as hugo suggested what he did. the lap dance. that jamie would have to give. to teddy. fucking shit balls.

"um, no? don't you think it counts as a dare for me too?" teddy's question seemed logical, but that was to sober people. everyone here, minus the exception of scorp, were completely hammered.

"well, teddy, truth or dare?" al asked to his godbrother.

"fucking truth!" shouted teddy, refusing to conform to the groups' pressure on him to agree to the lap dance in question.

"why don't you want jamie to give you a lap dance?" al smirked.

"because we're practically brothers!"