bill

I walked behind Bev skipping every other rock as I hopped on top of them in the river. I was humming a bit when she stopped and I bumped into her.

"Hey guys what's up?" Bev said as we walked over to the Loser's Club.

"Oh hey Bev and Y/N were just hanging out building a bridge with rocks wanna join?" Ben smiled at us.

"Sure" she shrugged.

"H-Hi Y-Y/N" Bill stuttered to me blushing.

I smiled and looked at the ground.

"Hi Billie" I blushed back.

"You l-look v-very beautiful t-today" he replied.

"Stop flirting you two let's go!" Richie snapped at the both of us.

"D-Do you w-wanna come w-w-with me in the S-sewer, I saw a r-really cool tennis racket in there?" He said as I started to walk behind him.

"Sure" I mumbled to him.

He smiled and slowly walked in looking around a bit. There was garbage everywhere and I know the real reason why he wanted to go in there, Georgie.

I sighed and looked at my shoes muddy water.

"B-Billie can we go back it's dark and it's scary" I whimpered.

He looked back at me and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled as he held me closer to him as I blushed madly.

"I got you Y/N" he said confidently.

I heard something in the distance, like loud moaning and I felt my heart begin to pound. I wanted to cry at this point.

"Okay Richie don't be funny!" I shouted, but he wasn't behind us.

"Billie please let me go back! I don't wanna be here anymore!" I cried out to him.

Something grabbed my shoulder and I screamed as Bill turned towards the figure punching in the nose.

"Ah jeez what the fuck?! God damn it Bill" Richie groaned holding his nose and his glasses in his hand.

"I-I'm so sorry R-Richie" Bill said shaking out his hand.

"Damn, come on guys let's head back Bowers is around the corner" Richie scoffed as we all walked back.

"Thank you Billie" I blushed.

"F-For w-what?" He stuttered nervously.

"For protecting to me" I replied as we walked out of the barrens where everyone was waiting for us.

"What is she your girlfriend now Bill?" Ben asked winking at the both of us.

Bill looked down at me and grabbed my cheeks pressing his lips on mine. I gasped in the kiss and everyone looked at us surprised.

"Yes she is" he replied confidently.

"Wow Bill" Mike said nodding proudly. 

"He didn't stutter once" Richie chuckled and everyone agreed.

We all smiled and headed back towards the ice cream shop.

"Hey Billie?" I said excitedly.

"Hey Y/N I love you" he said smiling down at me.

He must've didn't hear me but I was so ecstatic that I didn't want to continue with my words. My heart pounding, my palms sweating, my head was light headed. I was so amazed about how confident he seemed.

"Bill I-I l-love you t-too" I stuttered shaking.

"See now who's the one stuttering" he smirked pecking my cheek.