richie

"Come on Richie, I know you wanna play another game" she giggled holding out a coin to me. 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the machine with her. I smiled up at her as it started up. The big bright letters of Street Fighter on the screen. 

"Be prepared to get your ass handed to you Y/N" I snickered to myself.

We played a couple more games after the first one and Y/N looked frustrated because I kept beating her. I knew how she felt, it kind of broke my heart seeing her so upset about it. She sighed and stepped back from the machine.

"I'm gonna run to restroom, I'll be right back" she said walking off sluggishly.

I looked back at the machine pulling out the last dollar I had. I sighed sliding it into the machine as it deposited a couple more coins for me. I shoved them in my pocket. 

"Hey Tozier, gimme those coins" I heard Bowers behind me. 

I huffed and turned towards him.

"No asshole, I'm saving them" I replied pushing up my glasses.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" he threatened me by pulling on my shirt. 

He held me up as I squirmed to get out of his strong grip. He pulled out the coins laughing in my face.

"Hey let him go!" I heard Y/N's voice from behind me.

He scoffed dropping me to the ground as I coughed a little, Y/N came running over to help me up to make sure I was okay. Bowers and his friends laughed jogging off. I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck looking around. I saw one coin on the ground and smiled excitedly. I snatched it up and smiled back at Y/N.

"One more game?" I smirked at her.

"I don't know Richie, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose again and it gets boring" she replied crossing her arms over her chest.

"Come on" I nudged her.

She sighed in defeat and walked over to the Street Fighter machine with me. I picked a random character that I wouldn't normally play and she picked her favorite. The machine lit up and beeped at us. She was excited, her tongue sticking out of the corner of her mouth, her eyes screwed tight onto the screen.

"Oh what?! The hell L/N!" I shouted as she beat me easily, I wasn't paying attention, I got distracted.

"Oh hell yeah, beat that Richie!" she laughed smacking my shoulder. 

"Yeah whatever, I let you win" I scoffed rolling my eyes. 

We walked out towards our bikes as she stuck her nose in the air, all proud of herself, it was cute.

I turned to pick up my bike and was surprised by a kiss on the cheek. I blushed holding my face as she smiled at me.

"What was that for?" I chuckled.

"For letting me win" she winked at me fixing her bike.