eddie

"What are we doing here exactly?" I protested crossing my arms over my chest tapping my foot in Richie's kitchen.

"Were getting bait" he replied rummaging through his snack cabinet. 

I rolled my eyes and sighed looking into the living room.

"Hey Richie, where's Y/N?" Ben asked leaning against the sink.

"None of your business" he replied rudely.

I bit my bottom lip feeling my heart race with nervousness. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs seeing Richie's two years older sister. Her hair bouncing up and down as she walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys what're you doing here?" she asked grabbing a cup pouring water into it.

"Just getting some snacks buttmunch" Richie teased her.

"That ones new congrats roach" she snickered sipping the water.

I chuckled under my breath as she caught me looking at her I quickly looked away rocking back and forth on my heels. 

"Well don't get in too much trouble okay? Especially you Wheezie" she smiled at me rubbing the top of my head.

I smirked and punched myself lightly in appreciation of how awesome and casual I was around her. 

"Hey Wheezie, your cheeks are turning red" Richie laughed.

"Shut up idiot!" I shouted throwing a twinkie at him.

Everyone laughed and we all packed up to head down to the barrens.

---

We all decided to head back to Richie's for board games. I knew I was gonna get teased by Richie for liking his older sister, somehow he already knew and it was super embarrassing. We all sat down in the living room pulling out a bunch of games. I took a swig of my inhaler and sighed in relief leaning against the couch, I've been needing this all day and I can't believe I left it at his house.

"Hey kids, what're you playing?" I heard Y/N walking into the living room.

She sat down next to me and smiled. I smiled back and couldn't help but a cough a little. I was trying to cover up the blushing on my cheeks. I huffed as Richie's looked at me smirking evilly. He tossed the Monopoly board to the side and I felt anger rise into my chest. I glared at him as he rubbed his hands together like a villain.

"We're playing truth or dare, would you like to join us sister dear?" he asked sweetly holding his hands together.

"Sure, sounds fun" she shrugged leaning back into the couch.

"Alright Bill, truth or dare?" Richie asked first.

The anticipation was building up inside me and I was scarred what he planned for me.

"T-Truth?" he replied.

"Ugh, lame. Alright, what're your feelings for Bev" Richie smirked winking to him.

"I mean, we're just friends" he chuckled without stuttering. "Ben truth or dare?"

"Dare" he shrugged lightly.

"I d-dare you t-to take o-f-ff your s-shirt and do a d-dance" Bill laughed as we all giggled along.

Ben of course agreed, brave soul. After a couple of more questions and answers, Richie finally got the chance to go again after trying to avoid him the whole damn time. I sighed loudly as Y/N looked at me smiling lightly. 

"Oh Eddie, truth or dare?" he said raising his eyebrows.

"Dare" I winced.

"Mwahaha, alright, I dare you to kiss my sister" he nodded evilly smiling like Pennywise himself.

"Oh come on don't be mean Richie" Y/N said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What we all know he likes you, like a shit ton" he laughed holding his stomach.

"Richie, he doesn't want to okay?"

"What you don't want too?" Richie asked cocking an eyebrow.

We all looked at her and she looked down at me, her being a little taller than me.

"You know what, no, I'm chickening out" I said raising my hands in defense standing up.

"Oh come on Eddie, we were just teasing-" Mike included sadly.

"Nope you guys are all just a bunch of assholes, thank you and goodnight" I nodded stomping into the kitchen.

"Roach, you need to keep your mouth shut, you have no fucking filter" I heard Y/N shout at Richie as she stood up walking into the kitchen towards me.

I turned around not facing her pouting like a 5 year old with my arms across my chest.

"I'm sorry Wheezie, it's just a game. Don't let Roach get to you okay? It's all a joke anyways" she said holding my shoulder. 

I turned around and pulled at her shirt towards me as I pressed my lips to hers with my eyes shut tight. I let go and she stumbled back looking at me surprised. The club was standing behind her in shock as they watched the both of us.

"I think Eddie just won truth or dare" Stan chuckled lightly.