stanley

"Hey that's mine!" I heard a girl shout from the other side of the cafeteria.

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it" another voice came out. 

I looked over and saw Henry Bowers dangling 5 dollars above Y/N's head. I felt my heart fill with rage. I felt helpless, what can a skinny nerd like me doing anything about it. I huffed and wiped my face as I stomped over there angrily. 

"Hey give it back to her" I shouted as they both looked at us. 

"Stanley?" she asked wiping the tears away from her eyes, it looked like she had a hand mark across her face. 

"Did you hit her?!" I said getting angrier.

"Yeah and what are you going to do about it Jew boy?" Henry chuckled as his goons came walking over crossing there arms over their chests. 

I looked at Y/N and then back at Bowers as I felt a huge fit of anger come out of me. I screamed running towards him shoving my head into his stomach. He huffed as I knocked him to the floor. 

"Get off of me!" he shouted shoving me off as he sat on top of me hitting me in the face a couple times. 

"Hey asshole!" I heard Y/N shout as she smacked him across the head with her math book. 

The principal was heard down the hall as Y/N and I looked at each other. We ran away as fast as we could towards the bushes in the front of the school. We hid behind them as Bowers and his goons looked around for us. They left and we both huffed in relief. We both fell on our butts looking up at the sky. 

"Are you okay? What a douche-" she stopped me by pressing her soft plump lips against mine. 

I fell backwards as I kissed her back. We both sat up and she smirked at me proudly. 

"Thanks for saving my ass back there Uris" she blushed wiping her bruised cheek. 

"Yo-You're welcome" I laughed nervously.

"Come on, let's go get in trouble together yeah?" she giggled standing up offering me a hand up.