stanley

I watched Stan as he continued to read in front of the class. I sighed leaning my head in my hands smiling at him. My history book sitting underneath me. He caught me and smiled back making me blush looking at the floor. Greta and her bitches laughed at me as she made google eyes at me. She coughed sticking her tongue out to me. I glared at her wrinkling my nose in anger. I looked at my hands and closed my eyes.

"The revolutionary war continued on in 1774" Stan finished up nodding as everyone clapped for his presentation.

I clapped the loudest as the teacher thanked him. He took his seat next to Bill and turned around to wave at me. I blush and wave back happily.

The class was over in ten minutes and I've never been so excited in my life.

---

"Your mom is disgusting!" Richie said to Eddie.

"Shut up!" Eddie yelled back pushing him his fanny pack jiggling around with all his pills.

We caught up with them outside school as I held Stan's hand in mine. Stan asked me to be his girlfriend a week ago during History class so we were still nervous around each other even though we've both liked each other forever!

"Come on guys don't fight!" I shouted trying to tug Eddie's collar back away from Richie.

"Yeah I saved the birth control for your sister!" Eddie teased back as I rolled my eyes at his stupid joke.

Richie pushed Eddie as he knocked into Henry and his goons. We all looked up at him scared out of our minds.

"Watch where you're going shit head" Henry said grabbing Eddie's collar as we all looked at him a geeky.

"You're dead!" Henry shouted.

"Fuck off Bowers! You suck!" I yelled stomping my foot.

"Don't mind if I do!" He said grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed and kicked at his back. He smacked my butt and I screamed for help.

"Mine now Jew" Henry mocked Stan as he yelled in anger.

"Let her go!" Eddie said pulling on his shirt.

Henry knocked him to the ground as Richie helped him up.

"She's mine!" Stan said with rage in his eyes ramming his head into Henry's stomach making me drop to the ground coughing profusely.

I coughed myself and got up as we all started to run away from the bastards.  We panted heavily when we finally found a safe place to hide.

"Wow Stan that was awesome!" Richie cheered him on slapping his shoulder.

"Thank you Stanley" I blushed kissing his lips.

I let go and we both looked at each other. He stared at me with wide eyes and fell backwards fluttering his eyes shut.

"Stan!" I shouted bending down next to him.

Richie and Eddie laughed at him as I pushed my hair behind my ear observing his head.

"Are you okay Stan?" I asked helping his head up, his soft curls in between my fingers.

"My first kiss" he chuckled to me nervously.

He sat up and smiled at me.

"Me too Stanley" I replied blushing as his eyes widened excitedly.

"Woohoo! I have the greatest girlfriend in the world!" He shouted shoving his fist in the air.

"Stan" I groaned embarrassed.

We all chuckled and decided to go get ice cream. Stan smiled at me intertwining our fingers together with ease. I kissed his cheek and he winked back at me.

"Stan the man, is literally a man now" Richie scoffed shaking his head while putting his hands behind his head.