Glyn - A new idea

Waking up once again in the warm homely dorm room Glyn mentally got ready for what was going to be a stressful day.
It had been about 2 months since they joined Hogwarts and things were going smoothly. Halley was going to help him with some homework today for potions.
Glyn has very few friends, quite a few enemies and a lot of thinking time on his hands so naturally went on a downward spiral.
Most would say yeh he's being bullied but he doesn't see that, he just gets on with life.

He runs downstairs to get to the courtyard, Halley had some kind of news to tell him.
"GLYN GLYN LOOOOOK," she exclaims running up to him all excited.
"OH WOW YOU DID IT!" he shouted as he examined the piece of paper in Halley's hand.
"I PASSED IT!!" Halley was now jumping up and down hugging Glyn.
They both walked over to a bench all jolly and excited.
This was the same bench they always sat on, was generic and always kind of damp but they didn't care.
James walked past, 'accidentally' brushing against Halley's books, making them fall on the floor.
Glyn stood up, he wasn't having his friend take that.
"Excuse me, what do you think you're doing? Maybe watch where you're going and be more considerate," he said with a spike of bitterness in his mouth, it just didn't roll off his tongue nice it was so cold... not like Glyn at all.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there" James replied trying to wind them up.
Glyn sat down and watched the Gryffindor slowly walk away looking smug.
"Are you ok?" He looks over at Halley who appeared to be used to this.
"Yeah I'm fine, it was nothing really, you didn't have to stand up to him."
Glyn thought to himself how harsh he was, wasn't like him at all. Then again no one messes with his friends.

They both looked at the time and rushed to lessons waving goodbye.
He couldn't stop thinking about it but continued anyway.
Glyn loved to learn and was very curious to the workings of things. This gave him a natural edge in the classroom because he had passion. Halley also did well in the classroom but more so because of hard work and excessive studying.

Hogwarts had such a community feel to it. Especially in the Hufflepuff dorm, everyone was so nice and welcoming it was great!
A few of the Gryffindors and Slytherins would cause trouble every so often but it goes away shortly after. Even with all the comfort, Glyn was still always on edge, always thinking. It was a bad habit of his. So much to think about. But what's this? A new thing to worry about. But she is too close to him for this...

AU: omg I'm so sorry for this taking so long to get round to and it being so short but hey at least its an update! Glyn is such a bean I cant even ahhh
~Chlor