| 7 |

"The plane leaves in about 40 mintues, you understand they could disvole before then?"

Camila's right hand man - James - asked me. I nodded in agreement. I was then lead to the garge doors that lead outside. James behind me Camila in front of me with my new 'fake' passport. She hands it to me with a sly smile, almost as if she doesn't think I'll make it.

James then rushes me outside. Speed walking to a white car. before I was even fully inside he was already pulling off and speeding down the road towards to the airport. My left held the middle console while my right held the side of the door. James must be at least going 70mph. I felt my stomach twist and turn and honetly I wanted to throw up right here. But I couldn't.

"Are you religious?" I asked James. Stupid question, but I needed to get my off the fact that I was about to throw up over how fast he was driving and slinging me everywhere.

"I'm not." He bluntly says. Though I couldn't see his eyes over his sun glasses I knew he was rolling them. We then sped up, James slinging me to the side as he went around a trun sharply.

"Whats your name?" He asked. I knew he wasn't asking my real name but my fake passport one.

"Elena."

"Elena what?"

"Jones."

"Adress."

"2431 7714 Elma avenue."

"Good. Again." He demanded.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to tell him again we was suddenly halting to a stop - at a four way intersection trying to swerve around the cars - and my whole body was slung forward causing me to hit my head on the dash. A few curse words where coming out of my mouth as I looked at James who didn't seemed fazed. "You know driving like a pendejo is not going to help!"

"I get there, this is how we do it."

I huff. I advert my eyes from the road to anywhere else in the car. I was going to be sick, the drugs I'm hauling where about to come up everywhere of this pendejo didn't learn to drive.

"How are you feeling?" James asked.

"I - I don't kno - James look out!" I scream at the top of my lungs. My hands fly up - one grabs James and the other pushes against the dash - my heart was pounding in my chest, each beat could be heard in my ears as the screrking of the tires sounded. The people walking across the road started to run to avoid being hit by us. I didn't have much time to gather myself back up from the mini heart attack before James was pushing the pedal to the metal and we was running a red light.

"How do you feel. Answer me!" He shouted the last part making me jump.

"Fine. I feel fine!" I shouted back. his head snapped over in my direction and suddenly I remembered my life is depending on this raven haired man. Best not to piss him off.