part 1:early

Areum Pov

"Areum. Areum ahh!" I opened my eyes as my older sister, Bareum woke me up. She sat beside my bed. I looked at my wall clock and its...wait what?! 7 a.m.!

Why is she waking me up on 7 a.m.?! She always wake me up on 8:30 a.m. but today its totally different. She woke me up 1 hour 30 minutes early. I stared at her in confussion and quit mad.

A little bit. "Yah! Its 7 a.m. Why are you waking me up so early than the other day?" I asked her while rubbing my eyes. She chuckled and smiled at me.

"Yah! I didn't mean to wake you up early today but eomma wants me to wake you early. Just for today. She also said that today we have two people, I mean guest actually." She said.

Wait a second! Guest?! But why waking me up early?! I'm tireddd. "Yah. If we have guest today, why the hell I need to wake up so early?" I said in annoyed tone.

Yeah. I am annoyed right now. She stared at me in serious and said "Areum. Are you going to disobey eomma?" Okay. That is my weakness. I don't want to hurt my mom.

So, okay. I think I should get off from my bed and take a shower. "Fine. I'm going to take a shower first." I said and go to the bathroom and took a nice shower. After I'm done, I went to the downstair.

...

Sorry because its too short. Well, this is my first fanfic because this is my new account. Well, i will update the next chapter later