Part 3:truth

Jimin Pov

I need to tell her. I hope she will accept the truth eventhough she will say i lie to her one day. I sat on my chair in the cafe waiting for Areum. I hope she wont be sad to hear the truth later.

Areum Pov

Finally. I arrived at my favourite cafe. I entered the cafe and there i saw Jimin sitting waiting for me. I waved my hand as he saw me.

I sat opposite of him. I wonder what he gonna tell to me. "Hey Jimin ah. So, what you're gonna tell to me?"i asked. He smiled and said "let's order our drink first before we talked." I nodded and he called the waiter and ordered two sweet coffee.

Our drink finally arrived! i drink the sweet coffee and looked at Jimin who is staring at his phone. He look like he has something urgent to tell me. I scoffed and said "Jimin ah. You said you have something to tell me. What is it?"

He looked at me and putted his phone back in his pocket. "Well errrmm. I know you like me more than friend but i need to tell you this. I didn't mean to hurt you but..." he stopped his sentence and that make me feel nervous.

"Yah. But what?"i asked curiously. He looked down and back to me. "I'm gonna marry someone that i truly love. I'm sorry Areum ah."he said. Auch! Thats hurt me. He gonna marry and what about me?

He knows me well and i like him. No! I dont like him but love. I love him. But now, he will be a husband to someone else that he truly love. So, thats mean. He just like me as friend. Not more than that. I try to act cool so he wont knew that he hurt me.

"Hey. Good to hear. I hope you will be happy with her."i said. I can feel that my tears gonna fell down. "Thanks Areum ah"he said in smiled. I smiled back as i hide my hurt feeling.

.
.
.

I walked towards my bed and jump on it. I covered my face with my pillow as i cried harder. Why? Why not choosing me. I always love him and stay by his side.

Suddenly, I feel someone hand on my shoulder. I lift up my head and its Bareum. She look worried about me. She sat beside me and i sat on my bed. "Yah. Whats wrong? Why are you crying?"she asked.

Should i tell her? That Jimin gonna marry? Goshh. I dont care. I need to tell her as she is my sister. And she need to know. "Jimin. He gonna marry someone that he truly love"i said in sobbing. Bareum hugged me and she try to comfort me.

"Yah. If he gonna marry, so will you little sis."she said. And thats make me suprised. I looked at her and she just smiled. "What do you mean?"i asked curiously.

She smiled and asked me to follow her. "Come on. Let eomma explain it to you."she said. I nodded and followed her to the living room.