Part 2:guest

Areum Pov.

I went to the downstair as i already done with my outfit for today and ready to meet our guest. I wonder who they are. I walked to the living room as i heard a conversation between my mom and someone else. Maybe its our guest.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I took out my phone from my pocket to see who the caller. Its Jimin. My one and only man in this world. My crush since i was in highschool. I didnt waste my time and answered the call.

On the phone....
Hello?-Me

areum ah. Are you free today?-jimin

yup. Why?-me

can we meet at your favourite cafe? I have something to tell you-jimin

sure. See you at the cafe then.-Me

okay-jimin

I ended up our conversation and i walked hurrily to the door. My mom called me as she saw me in hurry. I turn to my mom and there are two guest sitting infront of them.

I dont know who they are but they look familiar to me. "Where are you going?"ask mom. "I'm going to meet my friend for awhile. I promise i wont be too long."i asked and raised my palm as i trying to get my mom permission.

She nodded her head and said "okay. You can go"i smiled and thanked her. Then,I left them.I wore my high heel shoes that Bareum bought to me when she came back from England. Well, lucky me to have a nice elder sister.

I walked towards my car and started the engine. Then, i drove to my favourite cafe. I cant wait to meet jimin.