Part 9: his name is J?

Areum Pov

DING DONG! Thats our doorbell rang so thats mean, he is here. I run towards door and opened it. As i opened the door, he looked at me with a flower in his hand. I smiled. Wait, you guys must thought that he came without mask, isnt it?

Well, youre wrong guys. He wore a mask. That mask has a zip. So i guess he will had our dinner like that. Opened his mask to eat only. Am i right? He then gave me the flower and said "for you my dear"

I looked at the flower. Its my favourite flower. Red rose. I accept the flower then hugged him as thank you for coming and gave me the red rose. He wore a nice outfit today. I mean simple. He look hot.

"Areum! Stop staring at him like that. Let him come in."said eomma that startled me. He chuckled. "Come in" i said in smiled. He then come in and i closed the door. I followed him to the dining room to have our dinner.

When i was about to sit, he pulled my chair and me? I was awkward and i dont know what to do. I looked at him. "Sit down" he said. His voice so sexy tho. I cant handle it.

i sat down on the chair as he pushed the chair when i stand infront of the chair. After that, he sat down next to me. I noticed bareum wasnt here with us.

I looked around as i want to find her but sadly she not here. "Eomma. Where's Bareum?" I asked. "She went to the hospital. She said that her friend had an accident." Said eomma. Accident? Her friend? Is it yejin eonni? Or eunmi eonni?

"Accident? Which one? I mean her friend?" I said again. "The nerd one."said eomma while pouring some juice in a jug. "Eunmi eonni?! How can she get an accident?"I asked again.

"Areum. If you want to visit her, you can bring J along"said eomma. J? Who the hell is J? "Mom. who is J? dont tell me its jimin?"i said. Eomma sighed and point at my fiance. "His name is J."said eomma.

Wait? His name J? Holy shiteu. Seriously? I lookes at him who enjoy his food. "So, your name was J?"i said. He looked at me with his charming eyes. He nodded and said "but thats not my real name." I nodded as understand.

We enjoyed our food together and it was fun since i saw eomma happy with her future son-in-law. Thats make me happy. Then, i saw J walking toward door. I run toward him quickly.

"Are you going home now?"i asked. He turned back to me and smiled. He didnt zip his mask yet. That smile are so sweet. He nodded and said "why? Do you want me to stay here with you?"

'yes yes yes i do' i said in my heart. I do want him to stay because i miss him. "Sure. If you want."i said shyly. He chuckled then lifted my chin up with his thumb. His face came near to my face until his lips touched mine.

He kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. slowly he pulled away his lips and cupped my face with his two palm. "Sure i want but i need to go now." I looked at him questionable.

"Its late and where are you going?"i asked. He smiled then said "company. i need to go there now." Arghh. Seriously?! Its late now and he decided to go to his company. But its okay, at least he earn his money by himself without cheating or dirty way.

I nodded and of course im sad. I want to talk with him. No. I want him to stay here. Forever. 'Wow. Since when i fall in love with an unknown guy like him. I mean J' i thought. "Dont be sad areum. How about a date tomorrow? I will pick you up." he said.

Date? Yes finally. I nodded my head faster. He chuckled because my action. "See you tomorrow then. Bye dear"he said then kissed my forehead before went to his car. I waved at him and he waved at me back. I waved at him until his car gone.

I laid down on my bed and smiling by myself. "What a wonderful day"i said. I looked at my watch and its late. I decided to sleep but. His name? J? Did i know him? I've never heard of that name in highschool before. What if he someone that i hated? Or he is a physco?

Erhhh. No. I cant thought bad about him. He look kind. But, whatever. The important thing is, i love how he treat me. I love how he called me. 'Dear' That word came in my mind in sudden.

Sweet isnt it. Haha. Tomorrow we had our date again. Im so excited right now. I wish i had a dream with him. I closed my eyes and fall asleep.