part 10:park jimin with flashback

Areum Pov

Its been a month J and i engaged. Today is my special day. The day that i waited for a long time.

"Sis? Are you ready?"said bareum. I smiled to her and nodded.

Its not about I'm getting married only but i also can see J face. How he looks like. Thats what i want.

"Come on." Said bareum again. I walked toward her in full of nervous plus happy.

When both of us out from the room, i saw mom and dad stared at me. "Omo. My daughter look so beautiful today." Said mom happily then hugged me. I smiled to her.

I looked at dad. Its been a long time i didn't meet him. He always busy with his work. I came near him and hugged him tightly. Then, i broke our hugged.

"My beautiful daughter areum, are you ready?"said dad.

I smiled and say "yes. I'm ready dad" with that, we started to walk toward the wedding hall.

Until there, i saw my loved J waiting for me. He look at me with his charming eyes. But still, he wore the mask. Well, its okay. Later, he will open it.

The ceremony was fine until the talker said J's real name. PARK JIMIN. Am i dreaming? It wasn't him. I moved the thought all away. "You may kiss the bride" that sentence. I waited it.

He nodded and slowly opened his mask. He looked down and lifted his head slowly. I was definitely shocked 100% shocked. I couldn't believe my eyes right now.

Am i dreaming? Or its reality. He smiled at me and hold my hand and say "sorry for lying to you. Yup. Its me. Park Jimin. Your crush since highschool,am i right?" I nodded. With that he kissed me.

I can't believe this. What just happen?

Jimin Pov.

What? Still wondering what happen? Okay then. Let me tell some flashback before this happen.

flashback

"Jimin. She accept you!"said eomma happily. I went out from my room and hugged her. I felt grateful now. So, what should i do now... i want to meet her.

But where? Garden? Yes. The garden. Then, i can bring her to her favourite restaurant.But,i can't reveal my face to her. What if she mad at me if she knew that i was the one who proposed her.

First date
Omg. What should i do? She saw me. My outfit. Yeah. I should change my outfit. I went to mall after she left. I also bought mask and cap to cover my face. As i told just now, i can't let her know who am i first.

She didn't knew me. Yes. Nice job jimin. Youre great in acting. I mumbled by myself. Happily.

Dinner
oh shit. her mom asked me to come for dinner. What should i do? I ran toward my cousin home and asked him how to have a dinner with them without let her know who am i.

I feel very lucky when my cousin said that i should wear a mask with a zip on. So, i can have dinner with them without worried.

Special day.
i took a deep breath as today i need to show her my face and show her who am i actually. I'm not J but jimin. PARK JIMIN. I know she had a crush on me and i also had a crush on her.

In highschool, i always stared at her. But, when she see me, i do my own activity. Such as talking to friends, reading a book and many more.

Finally, we offically became husband and wife. I hope she can accept me.

End of flashback

Jimin Pov

ok. That its for flashback. I feel tired. Its been a month both of us married and we live happily with our heart full with love. I looked at Areum beside me. She looked at me too.

"I love you Areum"

"I love you too Jimin"

THE END

Sorry for the late updates. Thank for supporting, vote, read and comment. I love you guys. Check out my other ff. Thanks again.