Part 6: fiance

Areum Pov

I stared at the beautiful flower in front of me. I enjoyed the scenery until someone patted my shoulder. I turn and it was a guy with a black mask and cap.

"Can i sit here?"he asked. His voice sound familiar to me. I nodded and try to make a few distance from him as i afraid that my fiance will saw me sitting with a guy.

The guy saw me and took out his phone. He type something in his phone. Maybe he want to send a text to his friend or girlfriend. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I took out my phone and it was my fiance.

Fiance- dear. I'm here already. You look more beautiful 💕

I smiled and replied...

Me- beautiful? Thanks. I'm not that beautiful anyway. 😳 btw, where are you?

He replied...

Fiance-turn left dear. And you will see me.

I turn left as he said but i only saw a guy beside me. Wait?! Is it him? Wore a black mask and cap? I looked at him weirdly. He waved his hand and bow to me. I bow him back.

"Are you my fiance?"I asked him curiously. He chuckled and nodded. So, he is my fiance but why does he wore well you know. "Why are you wearing a mask and cap?"i asked again. He chucked again and send a text to me.

Fiance- i dont want you to know me first. I afraid that you will mad at me.

I looked at him after read his text. "Why?"i asked him again. He looked into my eyes deeply. He send a text again.

Fiance- you will know it one day and forget about that. Lets go to your favourite cafe 😉

I nodded and stood up. He grabbed my hand and hold it tightly. I looked at him and his eyes became smaller as i know he is smiling right now.

"Lets go jagi"he said and we started to walk. His voice really really sound familiar to me. Who is he? Did i know him? Whatever. What i should do now is being a nice fiance to him.