Part 4:accept

Areum Pov

We walked to the living room and there was eomma sitting on the couch waiting for both of us. I sat beside her and Bareum sat beside me.

"Eomma. She's here. So,lets begin our discussion."said Bareum happily. I don't know why she look so happy and what kind of discussion? I stared at eomma who smiled widely.

"Areum ah. You're 23 years old now right?"she said. I nodded slowly as my heart still hurted because of Jimin. "Can you make my wish come true?"said eomma again. Wish? For eomma?

"Sure. Anything for you eomma. What is it?"I said. She smiled happily and hold my hand tightly. She starred at me deeply.

"Listen. I want you to get marry with someone that truly love you and i know who is the lucky guy. He want to marry you because he like you so much since you in highschool. He know you and you know him"said eomma.

Marry? Truly love me? He know me? I know him? What does that mean? I starred at my mom as i want more explanation from her. Bareum hold my shoulder and said "do you remember our guest this morning?" i nodded and keep silence.

"They are the parents of that guy. They came here to meet eomma and you."said her again. So, they were my parents in law? Wait. They came here to meet me.

If i knew they want to meet me, i wouldnt agree to meet Jimin just now as i know he would hurt my heart. "So, will you accept the guy that truly love you and want to marry you? Will you marry him?"asked eomma curiously.

If Jimin gonna marry, so am i. I nodded my head slowly and said "i accept him." Eomma and Bareum smiled happily and hugged me tightly. If they happy, im happy. I wonder who is he? Did he really love me?

Jimin Pov

"Eomma. Appa.... Did she accept me?"I asked curiously. My dad drink his coffee then put it on the table slowly before started talking.

"Come down my son. I'm sure that she will accept you."he said. My mom looked at me in smiled. "Jimin ah. Why don't you go to your room and get some rest. We promise that we will inform it to you later dear."Said eomma.

I nodded and went to my room leaving them alone. I hope that she will accept me. I love her so much. Then, i take my towel and went straight to bathroom.

After done with bath, i laid down. I keep thinking about her. Her smile... her voice... her laugh.. everything. I love her. What if she reject me? Should i just move on? No. I think i cant. I closed my eyes then fall asleep.