Maura Embarrases Niall

James: So, Maura. You know more about Niall than anyone. Your his mum. What was he like as a kid?

Maura: He was pretty much just like any other kid. Except for the fact that we found out how incredible talented he was. He loved to play his guitar all the time. He never wanted to put it down. Never. Then, we starting seeing him performing at school. He did a little school play one time and it made me so proud to be his mother. Was it Oliver, Niall?

Niall: Yeah it was Oliver. Oliver Twist.

James: Was he crazy as a little boy?

Maura: He was something that Robin Williams was actually called. Something called Legalized Insanity. He was always making jokes and saying funny things to us and Greg.

James: What kind of things did he say?

Niall: Oh god.

Maura: He would say stuff like, "MUM, DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M FROM IRELAND?"

Niall: *Laughs*

James: Oh my god.

Maura: And I would say, "Yes, I knew that. That's where we are now." And he would just say, "I THOUGHT I WAS FROM CHINA!"

James: *Laughs*

Niall: Did I really say that?

Maura: Yes.

James: You forgot you were from Ireland?

Niall: Uhhh....

James: Oh please, tell more Maura. Please embarrass your son.

Maura: He used to say he wanted to be in the army a lot. He always carried around a toy gun and he would dress up like an army soldier and march around the living room.

James: And I think we have a picture of that.

Niall: Oh no.

James: Yeah have a look at this.....

Niall: Ahhh NOOOO!!

James: Look at you "Captain Niall.

*Everyone laughs*

James: You would have made one hell of a soldier

Niall: This is torture.

James: You can thank your mum for this, Niall.

Niall: Oh Jesus.