Chapter Seven: Coronation... kind of

We spent the rest of the night just talking and talking. I would listen to every single word he said and he did the same. It was like our life puzzle was coming along. We both were in the right place. We talked about our favorite foods and colors at first and then we talked about his pack and speaking of which his members are starting to question me. When will she become the Luna? When will she join the pack? Or so he says, and by the way tomorrow. Since werewolves can only join packs on the night of a full moon which is tomorrow and apparently another moon cycle is too far ahead.

The sun light is beaming through parts of the window where the curtain failed to cover. I stretched my arms causing a delightful group of bones to crack. I lifted my legs off of my bed and onto the wooden floor feeling the coldness at the bottom of my feet.

'You seem to be in a good mood today.' Autumn's melodious voice was heard within me as she twirled inside me.

'Well I just feel good' and we left it at that as I went to take a shower realizing that I didn't even get the chance to do so last night.

I quickly towel dried my hair as I looked for clothes to wear, the ceremony won't be until 7:15pm when the moon is at its peak but members are advised to be there at 6:45pm. For now I'm going to go with simple blue jeans, a black long sleeve and some sneakers. I quickly fixed my room up a bit and made my way downstairs.

"Seraphina, you're out." Olivia said as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. I simply muffled a 'yeah' but it sounded more of a 'uh' type of sound. We walked to the dining hall as she caught me up with what's been going on with her and her friends. When we got to the table Alonzo, Bella and the Alpha were already seated, Olivia and I sat in two of the empty chairs.

"So, Seraphina I heard you're no longer going to be a Goldenmoom but a Bloodstone. How's that for you?" Alonzo's voice sounded almost as if he was teasing me for becoming a Bloodstone. I have these mix feelings for Alonzo. At times he seems like a decent guy but then at times he's also a big douche.

"Well, it needs to be done if I'm going to be the Luna to my mate and his pack." He looked taken back with my response almost as if he'd expect me to say 'oh I don't want to' numerous of She wolfs have had to leave their pack in order to be with their mate I don't understand how I'm any different.

The rest of breakfast was spent listening to the Alpha and his beta talk about the drastic increase of rogue invasions that there has been in the short span of two weeks. The Alpha didn't share a single word with me other than polite greetings when Olivia and I arrived. I was confused. Yesterday night we spent it talking and talking and now it's as if he didn't remember. I heard my name being called in the distant multiple times but it seems as if I was lost just looking at the Alpha.

"Is that okay with you?" His deep velvety voice made me look down at my fidgeting hands and then back up to him.

"W-what is?" His eyes lit up slightly in amusement. So seeing me nervous is amusing to him.

"If you get trained. I'm sure you didn't get enough of it at Goldenmoon." As much as I wanted to defend my pack from Angello's words I couldn't because it was true. Of course I got my basic just like everyone else did, it was mandatory for all werewolves to do at least two years of training in order to graduate. The children of the Alphas had to do four years because they had to be the strongest in the pack.

"Yes, that's fine with me." I quickly said before stuffing my face with sweet cantaloupe. He said something within the lines of 'great, we will start after breakfast' that caused my heart to race. I'm a really nervous person.

We all finished our breakfast with a short span of twenty minutes. Alonzo went to do things that betas do and Bella and Olivia went to go get everything ready for tonight. The Alpha and I went to get dressed into training clothes. I walked up the stairs with him trailing behind me both of us not daring to say a word to one another. Once we got to our rooms he said that as soon as I was ready to meet him in the training grounds. I nodded as I entered and shut the door behind me. I changed into a pair of black yoga pants and a white halter top keeping the sneakers I was originally wearing. I tied my black and gray hair with a rubber band shortly before jogging down to the training grounds. I probably should have asked him where that was.