Chapter Fifteen 2.0: Full Moon

~~~~~~Angello's P.O.V
As much as I wanted to wrap my arm around her, I couldn't. It's funny as they always expect the man to make the first move, but I can't. I need to make sure that everything happens at her pace. I stood near her, her loose hair tickling my upper arm. Olivia took two photos, she handed each of us a photo. I wanted to take a glance but unfortunately the photo wasn't developed yet. I walked to my duffel bag and carefully placed it in a slot in the inside so that it wouldn't get ruined. I walked closer to where she was, tempted to cup her face with my hands and look into her eyes but I didn't.

"Listen to me, I really am sorry I have to go. I don't want to risk anything happening, I've heard numerous of stories of male wolves unknowingly take advantage of their she wolves just because they can't bare to see their mates in pain. I don't want to risk that. I want us to complete the process properly. I should be back tomorrow. I will text you, call you and leave the link open until sunset. Once the moon starts reaching its peak I will shut off all our communication. Until tomorrow." I threw my duffel bag over my shoulder. Axel was telling me to turn around and to hug our mate, to comfort her. He was disappointed at me for having to leave them on a night like this.

I shut the door behind me and stayed there for a second or two debating with myself to see if I should go in and give her peck on the cheek but I didn't. It saddens me that I will not be able to smell her intoxicating peach strawberry scent until tomorrow, that I won't be able to see her hypnotizing brown eyes or that I won't hear her melodious voice.

Just as I was reaching the first floor I thankfully bumped into Alonzo. "Hey man, I'm glad to see you. I was about to reach you. I spoke with Bella and Olivia they know what to do and they're going to have guards barricading Seraphina's door. I need you to watch the house perimeter, make sure she doesn't leave. If for whatever she does you must let me know right away. " He gave me his word to assure that his Luna does not step a foot outside the pack house.  We said our quick goodbyes and I made my way to the prison.

I was originally going to go visit my Cousin and his pack, they're only a couple states away, however she wanted me to stay until today and I could not deny her request. Although I don't think it would have made a difference. I had three choices, I could have left when I was supposed to distancing myself from her so she for sure could not get to me, I could have bonded with her and tried to rush things so that we complete the process by the full moon, or I could ignore her for two days so that the day of the full moon she would have been kind of used to it. I chose the easy one and chose to ignore her. Well as easy as it got, I was tempted to stay in bed with her all day and talk to her, get to know her. Who knows maybe we would have finally gone out on a date where she would have let me hold a finger. I quickly composed myself as I let out a chuckle. It's funny how she thinks holding fingers comes after a hug. I remembered the first time she wrapped her long thin arms around me, she was upset that her own best friend would betray her. A flash of heat arose in me, that will be the last time anyone betrays her. How could someone even dare to betray someone so innocent, pure and beautiful.

"Good Evening Alpha!" Three guards bowed their head at me as I approached them.

"Good Evening gentlemen, Alonzo should have already told you men the plan for tonight. As strange as this might sound under no circumstance must you let me leave my cell yet alone this building. And under no circumstance must your Luna enter. I will be here for the rest of the day and night. If either of you fail to complete such simple tasks you will be punished. Understood?"

"Yes Alpha!" All three guards said I unison as they opened up the gates for me to enter. Alonzo had made sure to 'customize' my cell so that I will be as comfy as I could be in a cell. I was going to be in a special cell built for the worst of the worst. All three walls are made of silver and the cell gate was also made of silver. I wanted this specific cell to stop me from getting out and to prevent Sera from coming in.

I spent most of my day listening to music as I finished paper work. Most of the paper work consisted of pack treaties, meetings, events to attend, etc. I was in the process of R.S.V.P-ing to a ceremony when I felt my heart clench. My head began to pounce. My body began to get warm. It's starting. "Please Goddess, Please protect her and allow her to go through this at ease. Please make sure she does't feel any pain nor suffer. I promise I will be better. I promise  I will rule better. Just please My Goddess protect her." I was not expecting to feel symptoms tonight, that only occurs if a bond has been formed and to my dismay it has.

The warmth, heart clench, knotted stomach and mild headache lasted for a couple hours. 'She needs us, you need to go to her!' Axel shouted as everything intensified. He was right, I did. But I can't, I know that if I see her in even a bit of discomfort I won't be able to handle it.

Everything died down, I thought it was over but I was wrong. All the pain hit me harder causing me to growl and pant. It had dropped me to my knees. If I'm feeling this much pain I could only imagine what she is going through. I need to help her, I ne-

My thoughts were cut off my an intensifying powerful howl, it was her. She was calling for me. Without hesitation I responded. My cell began to shake with the loudness of it all.

'Alpha, I tried! She is headed your way!" Alonzo linked me.

"Guards pull up the Electric Silver barrier. NOW!" I shouted as soon as Alonzo linked me. Instantly I felt the floor softly tremble indicating the barriers were going up. I originally had those built for when deadly prisoners were imprisoned.

A couple minutes passed and there it was again, her howl...her call for me. I responded letting her know that I was here. But I instantly regretted it. If she comes to me in pain, I don't know what will happen or if I could even control myself.

The floor began to tremble a bit, she was here. Her peach strawberry aroma filed me up calming me down along with my pain. And there she was, her beautiful self. I was aroused be her sight but then I was frustrated and angry. She stood in front of me in nothing but a matching black bra and panties. I looked into her crystal orbs, she looked like if she was in pain. she looked worn out.

"SERAPHINA, GET OUT OF HERE!" I needed her to go, my self control was skating on thin ice. A flash of sadness washed through Seraphina's eyes. "WHO KNOWS IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO CONTROL OURSELVES!" I needed to distance myself, my back touching the silver walls. I didn't care if it was burning my flesh. She walked closer to me, nothing but the deadly silver gate in between us.

Three words that made me lookup and meet her beautiful mesmerizing brown orbs, "I need you." if it weren't for my wolf hearing I honestly probably would have not caught it. If she needed me I will be there. I ran to her. She instantly grabbed two of the silver poles trying to separate them, she shouted in pain. I too grabbed the same poles she was and began trying to separate them, we both shouted in pain and it was as if something clicked. With all our force we were able to tear down the poles . She ran to me, I covered her practically bare body with my own. She was finally in my arms where she belonged. I then felt her body fall luckily I was holing onto her tightly. She was unconscious. I picked her up bridal style. I grabbed my jacket that was in my duffel bag and thew it over her body to cover her up.

I carried her weightless body all the way to the pack house. Just as I was making the final turn the view of our room door was in sight...or what was left of it. I smirked and felt proud. She was that eager to see me. I took her into the room where she stayed the first night. I laid her onto the bed and covered her.

"Please, don't leave me." She whispered to me as I fixed her duvet, she softly wrapped two arms around me pushing me down. I didn't deny her request. I laid down beside her. We both laid there, she moved closer to me and rested her head on my chest. I felt a wave of calmness run through me. I was at ease with her in my arms.

 I was at ease with her in my arms