Chapter Nine: Treachery

I woke up tangled in bed sheets, the mattress was showing which happens to be a huge pet peeve of mine. The comforter was no where to be found. I sat up looking at my surroundings seeing as it seemed exceedingly unfamiliar to me. I slowly got off the bed expected to be greeted by a hard cold floor but instead I was greeted by a warm bumpy floor. The floor is alive, it grunted. I looked down in utter embarrassment after realizing I had stepped on him. "My dear goddess, what are you doing on the floor you weirdo!" I jumped back onto the bed covering my legs with the silky navy blue duvet.

If looks could kill I'd be 6ft underground at the moment. "What am I doing on the floor? What am I doing on the floor? What am I doing on the floor?" He continuously repeated himself it was starting to annoy me. "Well once we both drifted off to sleep your indecisiveness would kick me away but then pull me back and seconds later you would kick me again and pull me back. I had it after the fifth time being kicked by a sleeping beauty." His voice was raspy and tired, I felt bad for kicking him so many times. But I couldn't stop the laugh from coming out. After all it is his fault, he's the one that locked me in here.

He climbed back onto the bed and drifted off to sleep. I slowly got up not wanting to wake him and tip toed out of the room. I made my way into my room slowly opening the door. I saw the paw prints on the floor, the room had a familiar aroma to it I just couldn't seem to put my finger on it. The wolf was in my room, it was its reflection staring back at me. I couldn't help but feel uneasy in my own room. I quickly grabbed a pair of clothes and my toothbrush and walked back out of the room and into the Alphas once more.

"Can I borrow your shower?" I softly spoke, I wasn't sure if he was asleep or not.

"The showers yours." He rolled around the bed in search of a comfortable position. Isn't he going to get up? I mumbled a quick thank you and walked to his shower accidentally tripping on a misplaced shoe. I didn't get to make it to the floor as I was able to balance myself as I held on to a wall.

Isn't it weird that werewolves just find an instant attraction to someone who they don't even know? I mean for humans it takes such a long time to build a strong relationship and at the end they just become unfaithful to one another, or so it shows in the movies. Like I met Angello twelve days ago, I don't love nor do I like him. But I do care for him, he's done so many horrendous things that are unforgivable to most but I easily forgave him. Also in the human life if a man forces a woman to live with her without a choice it is kidnapping...or should I say adultnapping! But it's just weird and creepy but for a werewolf it's completely common, my mother says that it actually happens to most Luna's they get taken away by their mates, Alphas.

I got out of the shower wrapping my self with the thick soft black towel that was hung on the towel rack. I hopped out leaving a trail of water drops that had slid off my legs. I didn't have a second towel for my hair so I allowed my dark hair to stick onto my face as a second layer of skin. I quickly changed into the outfit I had brought in and was out in less than five minutes. To my dismay the Alpha was still sleeping, I thought Alphas had to be up and ready as soon as the sun starts to rise. I slowly walked to his side of the bed. I had lifted my finger seconds away from poking his shoulder his eyes shot open startling me. "Aye." I softly mumbled to myself. He simply stayed in his same position his eyes pouring into mine, there was an indescribable feeling. The way his eyes had so many stories written in them, if only he would read them to me.

He cleared his throat, he being the first one to break eye contact. "I'm ready to see who the wolf was." It sounded lower than I wanted but luckily he caught it. He nodded and rolled off the bed and walked into the bathroom. "I'll wait for you downstairs!" I shouted walking out of his room and down the hall.

I don't think I'll ever be able to get over the way these pack members look at me, with respect. These pack members were nothing but strangers to me and now they're a part of me, literally. I recognize most of their faces and names, some not so much. "Olivia!" I shouted as I saw her seconds away from popping a grape into her mouth.