Chapter Fifteen: Full Moon

"Oh come on, don't be like that! It will be good for you guys!" Olivia pleaded as she rose her head folding her lower lip downwards and giving us her best puppy eyes she could pull off. Along with stomping her feet giving her child like features. I have always hated taking pictures of myself the only time I made an exception was for my family eclipse photo and for our annual pack photo.

Angello gave me a questioning look the ball was on my court, I gave in. I responded with a small sigh and nodded my head giving the 'okay' Angello walked closer to me, he too seemed uncomfortable taking photos. We stood next to each other no touching at all as Olivia snapped a photo. She waited a little and pulled out the tiny plastic piece of paper and snapped another. "Here. One for each of you guys to have!" She handed us each a photo. It wasn't developed yet. I thanked her quickly and stuffed it in my back pocket. While Angello continued to pack some miscellaneous items in his bag Olivia sat on the bed and asked me a bunch of questions that I didn't even know how to respond to. We talked a bit, maybe for like fifteen minutes before she had to excuse herself .

"Listen to me, I really am sorry I have to go. I don't want to risk anything happening, I've heard numerous of stories of male wolves unknowingly take advantage of their she wolves just because they can't bare to see their mates in pain. I don't want to risk that. I want us to complete the process properly. I should be back tomorrow. I will text you, call you and leave the link open until sunset. Once the moon starts getting at its highest point I will shut off all our communication. Until tomorrow." He grabbed his duffel bag threw it over his left shoulder and walked out. There was no room for me to say anything. There was no hug, no forehead kiss, no nothing. But it made it easier.

I personally have never seen anyone in heat so I really don't know what to expect. All I know is what my mother has told me and not even that is enough. 'Please Goddess, go easy on me!'

Speaking of my mother, I miss her. I also miss my father. I haven't spoken to them in over a month. I wonder if they miss me. I am their only daughter, yet they haven't even tried communicating with me or anything. I hope they are okay.

I spent the rest of my morning and part of my afternoon binge watching romantic movies that made me cry. Angello texted me here and there just letting me know that he arrived at his destination. That he wished he could be by my side. He knows I'm strong and will get through it. I tried to call him, wanting to hear his voice but unfortunately I was sent to voice mail.

I was in the middle of a classic, 13 Going On 30 when I felt a sharp pain drilling through my head. I simply shut my eyes tightly and held my breath out of instinct to see if that would stop the pain but when I gasped for air the pain intensified. My body immediately began to feel hotter. I got up from my bed, my vision fading. I opened up the window. The evening sky glistened as a wave of fresh air poured into the room. The fresh air calmed me down a bit. The sharp pain was gone for almost a second. But then it returned twice as hard knocking me down to the ground. I rested on my knees, my index, middle and ring finger of both my hands were firmly pressed against each side of temples attempting to alleviate my pain. My body began to feel hotter and hotter. My down area was throbbing. I crossed my legs tightly applying pressure to alleviate the throbbing but it caused it to throb even more. My breath began to hitch as I panted and groaned.

Olivia, Bella and two other older ladies ran into the room. Bella grabbed my right arm and walked me to the bed I shared with Angello. At the mere thought of him caused my body to get hotter, my head pain to get stronger as if it was even possible. I began to groan in discomfort. Olivia shut the window and the curtain shielding me from the moon light. "I can't do this!" I shouted as I grabbed a handful of comforter on each side of my body as I arched my back panting. My chest was rising up and down. Spit escaped my lips as I panted and groaned. An old lady who I could barely see, all I could really see was a blue shirt, dipped a white towel in a bucket, squeezed water out and placed the rag over my forehead. It was ice water, it cooled me for a second but then the water felt just as hot as my body.