2. friendship🐨

Jack

I close the door to the bathroom behind me and I scan the room looking for my mom. I see this boy who I'm pretty sure I've never seen before, but he sitting pretty close to my mom. Our eyes meet and for at least 5 seconds they don't part. Once he looks away I walk towards them, I sit down opposite my mom, which is directly next to the boy. My mom introduces us.

"Jack, this is Finn, he was auditioning for the part of Richie!" She smiles, gesturing her hand towards him.

I smile at him, he smiles back.

He puts out his hand to shake with mine "My names Jack!" I say proudly. He replies with, "I'm Richie Tozier!" He says, with a proud grin on his face, "I'm just kidding! My names Finn, Finn Wolfhard, I'm like the new and improved version of James Bond."

I look at him trying not to laugh but I can't help myself, suddenly, My mom, Finns mom, Finn and I are in stitches laughing! After at least a minute we all finish laughing. My mom checks the time and decides it's time for us to leave. We both walk to the car which, in coincidentally parked right next to Finns car. My mom and I don't wait for them to leave, We just pull out and drive home.

Finn

I get my phone out of my pocket and I instantly go to Instagram. I type in jack, and I ask my mom what his surname was because I assumed our moms spoke about it, she spells out the word, 'G-R-A-Z-E-R', I type it into my phone, and I see a photo of him pop up beside his username @ jackdgrazer.
I scroll through his accounts and I don't see much, he isn't very active, but there are a few selfies. I follow him, and sigh. I think to myslef, what if none of us get the role and we never meet again.

Me and my mom pack up and walk to the car, just before I open the door to the car, a notification pops up!

[ @ finnwolfhardofficial: @ jackdgrazer started following you]

I smile looking at the notification. And I keep my phone, I decide not to react until we get to the airport.

When we arrive at the airport we get checked in and we go around a few stores. My mom sits down in the waiting area, saving me a seat. I sit down next to her and open up my phone. I check my instagram again and I see I have a DM. I check who it's from and I see Jacks profile, the text reads;

@ jackdgrazer [7:36pm]
'Hey! Thanks for following me James Bond! Text me back, k?'

I respond as soon as I see it.

@ finnwolfhardofficial [8:20pm]
I'm sorry for not replying I had o drive to the airport. I live in Canada so I'm missing the maple syrup dude🇨🇦😂

I switch off my phone when I hear the voice of a woman through a speaker.

"8:30pm flight to Vancouver boarding in lane 7"

Me and my mom pick up our bags and get in line, we get in the plane and we take off.

ayeee! thank you to the 7 viewers for reading this😂 7 is better than nothing i thought i wouldn't get any tbh! any spelling mistake i've made will eventually be corrected, i will read over it once it's published just to see if i can even write! BUT ANYWAY I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS! ❤️