13: premiere🏁

the other one was getting a bit much so i've split it into two.

"i almost told noah something." jack said nervously.
"almost told him what?" finn replies loosening his grip.
"i-i almost told him, i love you." jack put his head down refusing to make eye contact with finn.
"jack! noah's one of my mitt loyal friends. if he were to anyone what you said it would be me, and we'll, what so wrong with me knowing if..." he paused forcing jack to lift up his head. "i love you too."
jacks face lit up as they locked eyes, finn smiled looking down a bit at jack because jack is pretty short. finn pulled jack closer and rested his chin on jacks head. the stood by the door for at least 2 minutes before they heard jacks mom.
"jack, where are you? are you in here?" she walked into the living room and looked at the door, which had been left open... she walked towards it to see finn and jack hugging. she didn't say anything to begin. before tapping him on his shoulder. finn and jack both had their eyes closed so they didn't see her. when she tapped on his shoulder, jack had never moved so fast. he jumped up and leant his elbow on the door frame trying to act casual finn did the same but on the other side. jacks elbow slid off the door frame and he almost hit the ground. but his mom grabbed his jacket, causing it to rip!
   "mom! this was a rental from a REALLY big designer and you know that, how much do you think we're going to have to pay!?" jacks said trying to do his best to make it looks like the jacket hadn't ripped.
   "that'll cost thousands of dollars, we don't have that sort of money!" jacks mom almost burst into tears by the thought of losing everything just because of a stupid jacket for the premiere.
   "finn? hun, could you go get your mom and we can talk?" jacks mom said putting her hand on finns shoulder.
   "sure, mrs grazer." he walked down the corridor and got into the elevator. pressing the button for the ground floor.
     back in the hotel room.
   jacks mom was pacing around the room for god knows how long trying to come up with a plan that would save them spending so much money! she googled tailors near by to see if any were available to fix the jacket before the premiere but everywhere was shut.
   there was a knock on the door.
   "mrs grazer? jack?" it was as finn and his mom. finns mom was amazing at stitching so she always bought a bag of thread and needles with her everywhere she went just in case of emergencies.
   "oh my god!" finns mom said while jack opened the door, he had taken the jacket off and place sit on the chair in the dining area. beige even asking if she could come in she walked over to the jacket and mumbled a few words that no one really understood. she sounded like she had an idea though so everyone just watched in silence.
   "finn, get my size 13 needle with a black and white thread, stat!" finn rushed over to his mother's bag and looked at it for a maximum 3 seconds.
   "mom, what the fu-fudge does that mean." as much as finn swore while filming he always hated swearing in front of his mother.
   "just pass me the bag?!" she took the bag out of his hand and immediately found the needle and thread she was looking for.
   she started to see along the inside of that jacket. everyone stared at her until she was almost don and she realized who had designed the jacket.
   "YOU WNAT ME TO STITCH UP A JACKET MADE BY HIM! if this doesn't work we'll both be charged thousands of dollars, hundreds of thousands!" she finished the stitching and told jack to try it on. it was perfect. but not as prefect as when he got it. obviously...

- ♡ -
finito bruv
premiere is gonna be a 3 parter