5. the surprise☠️

Wyatt

There's two boys sitting in front of me, I think they said their names were Jake and F- something? The girl who came in is pretty but I can't take my eyes off the boy besides me, I can remember his name is Jaeden, he's. Very. Cute. But that's not important, what's important is this movie and if I get the part.

"There's something I think you kids have realised," says the director, "there's only seven of you."

The room was empty, I thought I hadn't seen anymore people walk in! It's just us, this must mean something.

"You guys are special." He says taking a pause to look at us, we all look lost to be honest.

"Why are we special?" Sophia said confused.

"You guys are IT 'no pun intended'!" he says smiling.

"REALLY!" Jack shouts!

"OH MY GOD! IM SO EXCITED!" Chosen says, with the worlds biggest grin on his face!

"Really! Like there's no hidden cameras? this isn't a prank? IM IN A MOVIE?!" Finn says throwing his arms in the air!

"I can't believe it!" Jaeden says with his soft voice, I can't help but get lost in his eyes. I KEEP GETTING SIDETRACKED!

Sophia

I really wanna know what role everyone gets, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Beverly seeing a sim the only girl, but I guess Wyatt with the curly hair has a chance!

"Do you guys wanna know who got what part? You have no choice so I guess I'll tell you either way." Andy says.

"Tell us!!!!!" Jack shouts, he can't hold in the excitement he's sitting on the end of the couch, about to fall off may I add.

"Finn Wolfhard, I have the honour to tell you that you, will, be, cast, aaaaaas." Andy takes a break, creating tension. "RI-CHIE TOZIERRRR!"

"Oh my god! Thank you! That's the role I auditioned for! I can't beli- WHAT THE FUCK!!!" He quickly notices what he says and cover his mouth.

"Next up, Mr Jack Dylan Grazer... You sir, have been given, the, role, of" Andy lets a couple second go by before he continues "E-DDIE-KASP-BRAKKKK!!" He sounds like a wrestling announcer!

Jack reacts insanely and we continue on.

"And now. Wyatt Oleff, you my man will be..." and another long pause, "STAN-LEY URISSSS!!"

Wyatt looks like he's about to cry but he keeps it in he then goes on to start dancing, his hair flopping like a big ol' bunch o' noodles!

He continues to read out our names mad our roles, I got Beverly Marsh, Chosen got Mike Hanlon, Jeremy got Ben Hanscom, and Jaeden got Bill Denbrough. They were all so excited as am I, I got a role in a live adaptation of one of the most legendary horror movies.

Finn

I GOT THE PART I WANTED! I can't believe after how far we've all come, we all got a part! AS THE 7 LOSERS! I've seen the old movie so many times, it's one of my favourites! I can't believe I'm going to be in this movie! It's one of the awesomest things I think I'm ever gonna take part in! IM SO EXCITED!

All of us decide to go to chipotle, with our parents so our parents can get to know each other, but most importantly we can get to know each other!

- -
WTF this has 125 views it's been like 4 days or something since it had like 5😂 thank you so much if you've read up to here! and i hope you like this so far! i'm not very creative so i can't really think of any future ideas but i have some sort of layout of what i want for this story! please comment some things if you see this!