4. the losers🐘

Finn

I see what I think is Jacks car, his mom climbs out of the front seat, walking around the car to open the door for Jack, (i think it's on child-lock). I raise my hand to wave at her and Jack hops of the step of the car, he waved first and my mom waved at his mom. Jack's wearing a red T-shirt and brown trousers. His back pack has a camouflage pattern, black, grey and white. He has one strap over his shoulder and the other hanging down. He's walking quite fast I can see the excitement in his eyes, he's almost as excited as i am, not just for the audition but to see him again!

"JACK!" I shout,

"JAMES BOND!" He shouts, shooting at me with his finger 'gun' "pEw pEW PEW peW!"

He waits for a car to drive by and he crosser the road, were now on the same side of the road, his mom and my mom start talking about the journey here and I walk closer to jack. I shoot at him with my finger guns, obviously mine are better cause, I am Bond, James Bond.

Jack

I'm so excited to see Finn. We both look ridiculous because the director asked everyone to dress as if they were in the 1980s, even though the losers were only young in the 50s-60s. I hadn't seen many people walk in so I assumed that we were late or very early. We walk over to the huge revolving door continuously spinning, attempting small talk without getting too awkward. Finn struggles to get into the door, I don't know if he's being serious but even if he isn't it's funny anyway! My ears pop on the way in and all I see inside is a hall with 4 boys, the director from the other audition, and a handful of other people, whom I do not recognize. Finn and I sat down directly facing the other boys, we were sat on a slinking couch it was a brown leather couch which was defined warn out by now. I introduced my self to the casting director, Finn following my lead shortly after.

The director introduces him self, we all already know who he is, but we know he's doing it to be polite! A girl comes running in apologizing about being late, she has short red hair, more of a ginger tone to it than pure red. She's carrying a backpack and wearing a floral blue dress. She stumbles while running over. She flops down sitting next to finn, inhaling and exhaling uncontrollably, she's out of breath. Obviously.

"Hi I'm Sophia," she says nodding at me, Finn and the other boys who are yet to introduce themselves.

"I'm Wyatt!" Says one boy with curly hair. To be honest, it looks like noodles, a big ol' bowl o' noodles! Finn looks at me and tries not to let out a laugh, he succeeds, I can tell were thinking the same thing.

"I'm Jaeden, nice to meet you all." Says one of the boys. This one has perfectly straight hair, it's been pushed over to the left, showing off his eyebrow, which has a small cut through it.

"I'm Chosen" says another boy, he obviously didn't listen to the Dress code, because we all look ridiculous and he's here wearing a red Nike jumper, a pair of black jeans and his shoes are a brand I don't recognize.

"I'm Finn"

"I'm Jack" I say, awkwardly grinning.

- ♡ -
i love writing but i'm not good at all, anyway, i described wyatt perfectly obviously, if you're reading this please click the lil vote button💕 i'll read over this later and correct any mistakes!