Chapter Three - The pranks

Of all the people. He was my mate. After everything he has done

*Flash back*

“Damon please don’t make me go” I asked with plead in my voice. Damon shook his head and grabbed my arm pulling me to the car i struggled and then he just flung me over his shoulder and plonked me in his car. I hated this.

We are going to Brandon’s house. I hated him so much. He was always mean to me. The worst thing about it, i didn’t hate him. I like him. I really do. His smile was beautiful the was his teeth shined in the sun. He dirty blond hair all sexy and messy. He was beautiful.

He hated me though. He did things to me that i hated but loved at the same time. I don’t know why he hated me or did them things to me but he did them. He once cut all the lights in my parents house and hid. When i finally managed to turn them on her jumped out behind me and chuck a lot of fake blood on me. That night terrified me for weeks. Damon went all mad on him for it because it wasn’t long after our parents died.

We finally rolled up to his house. It was big but not as big as the pack house or our house. Just normal. It had a porch that had a swing chair on it. The house was all white apart fomr the sides where the red bricks showed. He old fashioned windows with French blinds on it looked nice.

I pouted as Damon made me get out the car. Brandon’s parents are away he said we could stop until we was in the pack house properly. This was going to be a fun two weeks. NOT. These two weeks were going to be hell for me. I climbed out the car as Damon got the bags.  I stood there pouting hoping that he would say ‘hey come on lets go home’ nope instead it was;

“Hurry your arse up now Gray!”

Not the answer I really wanted. I made a loud and obvious sigh and all my brother did was roll his eyes. He knew how much i hated him. I could have gone to Collette’s house instead.

I scraped my feet along the gravel drive way as i made my way up to Brandon’s nice house. When i got inside it looked nicer, lighter, not like Brandon at. The house wasn’t evil like Brandon. It was sweet, it has a sense of home to it. It felt right. What didn’t feel right was the nasty dog infront of me. Great and here is Brandon.

“Gray” He nodded and he winked at me. I could feel my cheeks going red, why was i blushing over this guy. He wasn’t worth blushing over.

“Hi” i mumbled. Where is Damon? I looked around the room when i brought my gaze back to the front Brandon was a inch a way from my lip. What the hell. I flinched back as he tried to touch me. I backed up and my back hit the on the island in the kitchen. I was locked. Locked in between a cold stone slab and the warmth of two extremely muscled tattooed arms.

He brought his head to my neck. My breath hitched. He let out a low growl. Why was he being like this? He was normally a arse to me. Normally treated me like shit. I tried push him back all he did was chuckle and push closer to me. I could feel the heat radiate off his body. He took a big sniff my scent in. He pushed my head up with his finger. His eyes were no longer the sexy brown they was a deep lustful black. That when his pushed is lips firmly on mine. The kiss was intense. I liked it but i didn’t. Our mouthed moved in sync with each other. He pulled away, i almost whimpered at him doing that. One minute later Damon walked in and Brandon walked out, he sent a playful wink as he turned around and left the kitchen.

That was the cruellest prank he could have ever done.

*End on flash back*

I hated that memory. We never spoke to each other after that. I avoided him like he was sickness. Until tonight. When i found out he was mate. Do i need to reject him? Do i give him a chance? I swore to my self that day id hate him forever. What is different now?