Chapter 17 - A tear

I was taken the floor, I didn't know who it was all I heard was the bang.

Finally opening my eyes, I saw Brandon, relief rushed through me. It wasn't him that was shot. Why would someone have a gun?? When we are all wolves??

"Are you ok?" Brandon asked, I was stuck for words. I just nodded. I looked around and realised we were laid on the floor. I tried to get up but Brandon was too heavy, when he realised he moved. I propped my self up and looked at the door.

There stood Jarad, he was holding the gun. I followed his aim. There were two body's on the floor. One being Carl's and one being cassys . The memories had already cane back. All th fun times we use to have. Even the time she wiped my mempry.

I ran over to her and knelt down. I could feel the tears prickle my eyes. Eye sight going blurry. "Don't do this" I whisped. Her eyes slowly began to close. There was nothing I could do to save her.

After taking a deep breath, I stood up. Looking around the room, everything smashed. Blood scattered all over the beige walls. 3 body's still bleeding out. The muffled sounds of crying. The sound of heavy breathing and the sound of hearts beating. Within 2 seconds I was over at Jarad, my hand around his neck and his neck. His legs kicked and his hands scratched at my arms.

"This is what you get" I whispered as I leaned into him. I let my wolf teeth seap though my gums and bit hard into his neck.

I swore I couldn't kill anyone l, killing was bad so my mum use to tell me. Violence only breeds violence. All these saying and I didn't listen to any. All I saw was red. Pure red. I felt his body go limp and that when I knew it was time go give up. I let him drop and looked at the blood bath of a room.

My uncle was already slowly dying I could see it in his eyes. His mate was dead, my auntie was dead. He wasn't going to be able to live with that on his mind. The bond is too strong. I walked over and untied him, he fell straight to my auntie. He sobbed. I fell with him. My head on his shoulder. However, there were no tears. I couldn't get any out. My eyes were dry, called it heartless or whatever, I call it being done. Done with the world and everything to do with it.

"Clean this up" I ordered and walked out of the room.

I wanted no more. Nothing. I wanted my bed, to forget this whole nightmare. To forget. The deaths of my family, to forget that Carl ever exsisted. Everything.

I will shed but 1 tear and no more.

And that is what I did.

_---------------------

Hiiiiiiii Everyone!!!!!!

I am sorry I haven't uploaded anything lately because well my laptop broke. However, I did get a new phone and I am using this to write, so if my spellings and grammar and blah blah blah are crap then I am sorry its because am swichinf this to snapchat or Facebook or twitter or Instagram blah blah blah

I hope you like this chapter been writing it since I have been home college cause I had a really bad writing block and could y think of anything.

Please comment, vote and you know the rest.

PEACE OUT BRO

Jordieeeeeee ♥