Chapter Six - The date

After spending 2 hours pampering myself in the bath and doing my nails, i was finally ready to start my make-up. I kept it simple; Light foundation and power, bit of blusher, mascara and a light pink lipstick.

Once i was satisfied with my make-up i decided it was time to sort my hair out. I straightened it out and put i simple quiff in to make it look like i wasn’t bald or something. I walked to the wardrobe i didnt want to over dress or under dress, so i decided to go for black skinny jeans, a read button up shirt that had long sleeves and i didnt want to wear heels or flats so i decided in my ruby red wedges. I should be comfy in these. I slipped my clothes off that i was getting ready in and changed in these. I did a once over at myself. I was impressed.

“Gray!” My Uncle called. “Brandon is here.” I grabbed my purse, my phone and my house keys and wandered out my room.

I made my way to the top of the stairs and looked at Brandon. He always looked hot but today, today he looked UNCONTROLLABLY hot. He stood there with a checkered button up top on that wasn’t buttoned up and he had a white t-shirt on that showed his amazingly tanned muscles. He is wearing these jeans that ruffled in at the bottom and they looked amazing on him. I started to walk down the stairs and noticed something was behind his back. Oh god, how cliché. As i reached the bottom of the stairs he smiled at me and pulled a bunch on red roses from behind his back. Yeah, cliché. I smiled and took them and handed them to the maid that was stood there. However, my Uncle, stood there is his alpha mode, his arms crossed over his abnormally big chest. He coughed and we both looked at him. He walked closer to Brandon and was 2 inch away from his face.

“Ive warned you boy  don’t make me have to go through with it.” He spoke so seriously all Brandon did was nod and say yes alpha. With that, he grabbed my hand walked me out of the door.

“So, your uncle is kinda protective isn’t he” Brandon broke the silence obviously scared because he kept rubbing the back of his head. I just giggled at him and nodded. He opened the door to his car and gestured me in. I climbed into his land rover and buckled myself in. Before i knew it Brandon was sat next me turning the ignition on and we was off.

“Where are we going?” I asked while he turned the radio on.

“Away” He said calmly. We was going away? Away where?  I didnt pack anything to go away? Did my Uncle know? “Dont look so worried, you Uncle gave me permission and you Aunt packed you a bag to last you 2 week” He said trying reassure me by the look of my face. 2 week? Where was we going that we was going for a week? Am glad my Aunt packed my back ‘cause i know i would get nice clothes in there and not my Uncle, i would everything that covered every inch of my body.

“A week? Where are we going?” I breathed shocked at the whole thing.

“Will you stop worrying, were going to my parents beach house” I was even more shocked then, his parents beach house is in Miami. We live in London. Was he really doing all of this to prove me his worth it after all he has done. Or just make sure i was on his sweet side?

“That in Miami? How have you done all this so fast?” I questioned, he looked at me and smiled.

“Well, you see. When i finally found out you was my mate, i told your brother, he said i had to make out first date worthwhile. So i booked some tickets to Miami hoping you would come with me, my mum and dad gave me there beach house a long time ago. So im taking you there, i want to show you i love you. And have done for the past 2 years.” My mouth dropped. He loved me? When i have only ever shown him hate. I was about to how can you love me but spoke first.”Come on, were here, our plane leave in 20 minutes.” He jumped out of the car and opened my car door and lifted my out wondered to the boot and pulled out my purple hardback suitcase and pulled out a Blue suitcase. I cant believe we was really going to do this. He smiled, passed my case and held out his hand “Come on” I took his hand off we went.