Chapter 18 - A goodbye is not forever

Black.

Everyone in black and white. Every wolf from our pack and every other in a 300 mile radius. Today we had 3 funeral's. Not just any fruneral. The funerals of the 3 most important people to me.

What happened a week ago. Was the turn around. I'm the only one left in my family. Just me. All I have is Brandon. Damon is dead. Collette is dead. My aunt and Uncle are dead. Cassandra is dead. It wasn't long after that day my uncle died of a broken heart. Everything ever good to me is dead.

"Gray you ready?" Brandon came in. As much as this was a depressing time he sure did look sexy. He work a back suit that hugges his muscular body. His arms, his waist. His bum. Oh holy lord his bum. Like a perfect peach. I love it "you stopped gawkig yet" I snapped out of the daze and blushed. I nodded. Taking one last look at my self. I jussed my hair abit , straighted down my dress and picked up my blazer that has 3/4 sleeves and put it on. When i was finally satisfied. I sighed and turned around "let's go" I said grabbing his hand and walking out.

I walked down the stair hand in hand. People bowed their heads in respect and honor. I was the Luna and Brandon was the Alpha. It wasn't official yet, we are waiting for the funerals to be over.

Once we reached the last couple of steps. I coughed and got all the other wolves to look at me. "Good morning everyone" I started I heard a lot of mumbled of good morning Luna or good morning gray "I know today isn't going to be the greatest days of history. I know everything happened so fast" I could feel my eyes going and my voice croaking. Who was I kidding? I couldn't do this.

"What your Luna and future wife is trying to say. We can all stay strong together. Yes its hard we have lost our Alpha and Luna such a tragic way, their killer will burried far from here with cement. We will not let this place become taken over again" He spoke with such arthority. All this time he held me while I cried. "Now of everyone would like to make their way to their cars. Me and Gray will be going in the family car following the Hurst. See you all very soon." With that everyone started quiet small talk. I couldn't lift my head up, I couldn't look at anyone. Brandon lead me to the car. 3 hurts all in a line together. First it was my uncle with blue flowers with the word alpha on one side and uncle on the other. Same goes for aunt with pink flowers.As for Cassandra. All it said was her name and good witch. With purple flowers.

"We are gathered on this sad day to represent 3 lives taken by a terrible man. These people will forever be In our hearts. Andrew Matthews, our Alpha. Cindy Matthews our Luna". Everyone bowed their heads. In respect. "And to Cassandra Mefkeldry. A witch was bad turned to good." They all bowed their heads again. Everyone slowly walked away while I was stuck in my position. There was no tears. They had stopped fallen completely. There is nothing left. O placed a flower on each grave. On each tomb stone. A goodbye is not forever. I love that saying.

"Come on its time to go" Brandon placed his hand on my shoulder. No matter how hard I try I can't cry.

"Give me a moment."

He nodded and walked away. I pulled my dress pass my knees and knelt to the floor. I could feel something there. I wasn't sure but it was.

"I thought you should be next to mum and dad. I'm going to miss you so much. I don't want to say goodbye "

"Goodbye isn't forever" someone whispered

"Be strong and happy" someone else said

"Life is going to look up" another whisper

"We all love you " another whisper

"We know you can do it Gray" another.

I could take it anymore. I turned around and as if they were real. My mum, dad, aunt, umcle, brother and best friend were stood there all holding hands. However, stood far away was  Cassy, she smiles and waved and then she was gone.

Goodbye is not forever.

--------------------------

Heyuuurrrrr people!!

Sorry if chapter isn't that great.... Its on my phone....

Anyway, the story will be ending in a Couple of chapter.

I need a favor of someone....

I need a new cover, will someone do it for me??

Hope your liking the book.

Comment and vote!!!!

Jordieeeeeeeeee