Chapter 19 - A new begining and happiness

A few weeks had passed and things got easier. Everyone perked up a bit. Today my Uncles beta crowned us Alpha and Luna. I was scared. This is our new begining.

When I finally opened my eyes, I noticed that Brandon was asleep still, no matter how hard I tried, I was fixated by him

His strong jaw, hair, the stubble that has started to grow. I really do love him. It may have only been 1 year since first finding out. Yes it is my birthday today. That's why the ceramony is today. It doesn't feel like 2 minutes since it all.

"Brandon" I whispered prodding his cheek

He smiled and rolled over. He wanted to play this game did he? So climbing out of bed. I walked over to our bath room, by this point he had rolled back over ap he was facing me.

"I guess I'll have to shower alone" I tried my best to sound seductive but it doesn't work normally. His eyes shot open and he shot out of bed.

"Am up" he said kissing my neck, the tingles I got, the electrical shock, would never get old. "Well I thought that might get you pur bed" o aaod breathless, I could feel his hardness push against me. "Shame showering alone" his eyes widened and before he could say anything I had push him and locked him out. He banged on the door, I could do nothing but laugh.

O turned the shower on and climbed in and let the water flow all over my body, showers took all the pain away. I got out put my face on, and went for breakfast, a very unhappy Brandon sat there with a frown. He sniffed up and his eyes darted to me, I set off running and shifted, its been a wgile since Cyria has been out.

Running o knew he was be hind me. I lost my footing and fell and jumped on me. Running his nose in the crook of my neck. We both shifted back, naked we lay.

"I love you, my beautiful angel" he kissed me and we shall leave the rest of that for another story.

A new beging and happiness. I can settle for that.

--------------

Heyyyyyyyy

2 updates in 2 days??? What is up with me?

Hope your enjoying the book, 1 more chapter and a epilogue

Orrrrr

Do you want a second book?

Peace out peeps

Jordieeeeee