Chapter 15 - The Witch

Grays POV.

Something was strange.

Its done.

“Whats done?” I ask Brandon and Jared. Brandon looked at me and Jared looked scared???

Its ready. The voice spoke.

Shut up. She can hear. Another voice spoke.

Was this me using my power? I tried to listen more but i was cut off. My head hurt. I hissed in pain and then doubled over, it felt like something was ripping into my head.

Forget. I heard that

Unlove. And that.

Forget. That too. I slowly drifting away.

Blackness consumed me

Brandons POV.

She fell to the floor. I ran straight to her. “Gray” I shook her , still feeling the shocks that ran through my body. Ever since day one of meeting her.  I love her a lot. I picked her up bridal style and ran to the pack doctor, i ran as fast as my legs could i was there within seconds. This was hard. I was trying so hard to be the strong but when the girl i would give every living breath for. The doctor ran straight to us. Gray still didnt know about the pregnancy anf this was why it hurt so much. My pup or pups died that day, cause of him. I could feel myself shaking at just thought, when i felt a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

It was a girl.

Girl? I sniffed the air.

Witch

I stood up and took a step closer to Gray who was now laid on a bed sleeping hope.

“Who are you Witch” I spat the word. She had a dirty blonde hair that was straight and down to her waist, her face pale and yet flawless, eyes that mimicked the sky on a summers day. She was beau- I shook away that thought “Well.”

“Cassandra. Cassandra  Spheliix. Yes i am a witch. But yours. “ She flicked her eye lashes at me. She stepped forward. I stepped back.

She came closer. I had nowhere to go. She ran her finger along my chest and down. I swatted her hand away. She scratched me and darkness happened.

“Its ok, your mine now” Was the last i heard.

Grays POV

When i finally woke. I was alone. I tried to mind link Brandon. He didnt respond. I sat there and cried knowing he would feel it but he didnt. I felt lost inside.

Uncle, where are you?”  I linked him

on way sweetie”  I smiled. Someone was here.

“How are you feeling” My aunt said as she sat down on my bed.

“I don’t know. I feel a gaping hole. I don’t know how to explain it.” I let out a cry.

“Come on, lets get you something eat” My uncle led me out of the door.

So while walking slowly to the kitchen cause the doctor said i shouldn’t strain myself. We laughed as they told me i had been out for days and how some of the teenagers was trying to control heat. It made me giggle. I remember my heat. I loved it.

I stopped, feeling a tickle up my leg. I didn’t like it. The way the tingles felt. Then my wolf whined and i found my self being dragged by my own feet toward the living.

Mate bad.

I kept following my legs and that when i burst threw the door. I saw it. Someone i always dreaded to see again and something i thought would never happen.

A girl kissing my mate MY MATE.

“WHAT THEY FUCK” Both there heads shot up. The girl laughed and Brandon looked like a lost puppy.

“Hello Gray” She smirked with that evil smile she had always had.

“Cassandra” Then i darted forward.

Cassandra’s POV

There he was running with her. I followed them they was heading for the pack hospital, which meant it worked. I followed silently and watch threw the window. The doctor had told Brandon that she would be knocked out for a few days. He was stood watching over her. In deep thought. I walked threw the door. One the best abilities i have. I rested a hand on his shoulder. I loved the feel of him underneath me.  He turned around and sniffed. His eyes went black. Why couldn’t he love me? He backed away after asking me who i was i took a step forward . He stepped back fumbling cause he walked in to the bed. He looked at her i could see the love in his eyes. Why couldn’t he look at me like that.

I walked closer to him and ran my hand down his chest. Oh how i have yarned for that feel. He hit my hand away. I just got jealous and i could feel my eyes change colour and my hair start to rise in the air. So i scratched him. He fell to the floor. I took him out of there and too his room. I watched him many of nights in there before she  came along. He has always loved her. Never me. Just her. Our past made me hate her.

A few hours passed by and Brandon started to toss and turn in his sleep and he woke up.

“Gray” He said. After all this time. He still thought of her.

“Love me” i said. More of a command and he did.

After about 3 hours we went down stairs. I could feel her nearing

“WHAT THE FUCK” She shouted. I looked up and smiled and so did Brandon. He didnt smile though. He looked like a lost puppy. It hurt did that. I know i commanded him to love me but it felt so real.

“Cassandra” She spoke and thats when she darted to me. Thats when we both blacked out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okayyyyy please dont kill me. 

I know i haven't updated all summer. They have put me on morning shifts thee cheeky mares but hay hoe. Im back. Okay. The first bit looked familiar it because i decided to change the ending of the other chapter and yeah so this is the new chapter. Sorry if it seems rushed and blah but let me know what you think and stuff and ENJOY!!!

LOTS OF LOVE!!!!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!