Chapter 1: The Plan (OLD)

Thursday, August 1st, 2080.

I wake up from feeling something wet hitting me everywhere on my face. It's Kikko, who jumped on my bed to start licking me and barking at me to wake up.

"Okay I'm up Kikko, I'm up! Chill out!"

I start laughing and I pet him. I check my phone to see that it is 6 AM, so I get up out of bed and start my morning routine. I entered the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower, I put on a white t-shirt with some black shorts and compression leggings, along with black Nike crew cut socks and running shoes.

I brought Kikko in to take him a bath as well. I put on some music and began brushing Kikko with shampoo all over his fur. He started to jump around, splashing water all around.

"Hey, haha! Stop it!"

After his shower, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast for me and Kikko. I cooked some bacon, eggs, and sausage along with some fruit, and a small bowl of (Choice of cereal). I fed Kikko a plate full of eggs and sausage. Of course, it's best to eat protein so we can have a boost of energy for our workout.

After we finish our breakfast, I check the time to see that it is 8:00, which is about the time we do our morning workout. I head to the garage while Kikko follows me.

The garage doesn't have much, it has a bunch of boxes worth of old stuff that I used to own when I lived with my parents and siblings. I don't think I'll ever unpack the boxes, but I like to look at what's in them every once in a while as a nice memory of my family.

The boxes have a bunch of childhood toys, clothing, some old sports medals, jerseys of famous athletes, and most importantly, photos of my family members in them. I don't use my garage for any cars, but I do own a pretty fancy one though.

It's an old 2016 Lamborghini Avendator, modified by Winston to drive on water so I can get to base. I keep it parked outside of the garage so I can have workout space for me and Kikko, and space for any more stuff that I possibly won't need.

In the garage, I only have a treadmill for me and a doggie treadmill for Kikko because these two treadmills are the only machinery we need for our cardio. I usually have Kikko jog on the treadmill for about 5 minutes, with another 5 minutes for him to be sprinting. 10 minutes total. However for my workout, I run a mile on the treadmill nonstop.

After I finish my cardio, I'll always do three sets of 100 pushups, 100 situps, and 100 squats, kind of like Saitama in the anime One Punch Man. Except I do a little bit more. And no, I don't kill enemies in one punch after training for years like this.

This time, I decided to jog on the treadmill again for about 10 minutes for an extra sweat. After we both finish our workout, I checked the time to see that it was 9:15.

Hmm... Yeah, I've got time.

I pet Kikko and he runs off to rest on the couch in the living room and to wait for me. I leave the garage and head to my bedroom. I changed out of my workout clothes and decided to take another quick 10 minute shower.

After I got out of the shower, I put on my signature outfit, grabbed my sniper rifle and keys, then went to the front door. I stopped shy in front of it and decided to bring Kikko along, because why not?

"Kikko!"

I whistled for him after calling his name. He jumped off the couch and ran through the door as I opened it. Kikko ran outside to the car and sat down next to it waiting for me. I locked the house and unlocked the car. We both entered the Lambo and drove off to the base.