Chapter 5: Now And Forever (OLD)

It's been about a month, almost two now since I brought Amélie to Overwatch. Things are going great so far. I don't know if she's playing games with me, ever since that... 'sleepover' or whatever at my house, she's been acting more flirty, more kind, and less of a jerk to me so far. I don't mind at all. She's still the most amazing thing I've seen. Her beauty is unmatched. Her personality is so... unique. I love everything about her. I hope someday, she will feel the same way that I feel about her.

Friday, September 27th, 2080 at Dorado, Mexico; 6:00 PM.

Me and Amélie sat with each other in the corner seats of the dropship, awaiting for our arrival at Dorado.

I sat in a seat, polishing my sniper while Amélie sat next to me waiting patiently. "Think you're ready, Amélie?"

"(Y/N), I'm no beginner at this. I've done this plenty of times in Talon, oui? I'm always ready to kill."

I smirked. "We'll see then."

Me, Tracer, Widowmaker, Mercy and two other agents were selected for this mission. The mission we were on was an escort mission. We had to transport a truck through the city streets and into the ziggurats in order to restore power to the region.

However, the only people that are going to prevent this from happening is the Los Muertos. Winston informed us that they have a new dangerous weapon that could tear someone to shreds, so basically that weapon is the only thing that makes the mission as dangerous as it is already.

The dropship dropped us off into the backyard of some building (imagine the Dorado map for this whole sequence, from the beginning to the end of the mission). Me and Widowmaker decided to climb/hook onto the top floor of the building to the balcony so we can provide backup for everyone else as they pushed the truck. Afterwards, we would proceed to travel by rooftop as the payload went further on.

The doors opened and we looked around... No one? Tracer and everyone else proceeded to push the payload.

I turned on my earpiece. "Keep your eyes peeled everyone. Keep pushing the truck, we'll keep you guys backed up."

Tracer and Mercy replied.
"Roger."
"Verstanden."

I proceeded to turn off my earpiece and scratched my head in confusion. "Umm, where is everyone?"

Widowmaker sighed. "I've seen it many times."

I tilted my head at her, still confused. "Seen what many times?"

She activated her visor, ignoring my question. "No one can hide from my sight."

Suddenly, I recieved a vision of every enemy. They were all in different hiding places like in bushes, different rooftops, possibly setting up an ambush. They all glowed red in their little hiding spots. It was freaking amazing.

"Wow... Amélie, this is awesome!"

She chuckled. "Merci."

I looked in my scope. However, everything was discombobulated in it. I groaned in anger.

"Damn it! Ugh, give me a second."

I took a few steps back from the balcony to fix my sniper scope before setting up my Hecate to take out any members that are going to pop out while Tracer and the others are pushing the payload. Widowmaker laid down onto her stomach and set up her sniper, catching my attention.

I took a quick peek at her, then I proceeded to stare at her... her behind. I stared at how big it was. Lustful thoughts started to run through my mind.