Kenma X Reader - Your Not My Colour...

SoulMate AU where everyone's world is black and white until you first speak to your Soulmate and everything turns to color.

****

Everyone in this world is born as babies when we are born our world is grey, black and bland. But there are opportunities in life where you can see color, finally get a glimpse of that bright colorful life. When you meet your future partner or 'soul mate' you get to finally experience this life.

But unfortunately for me, I haven't, I'm a lazy gamer girl who likes reading fanfiction and playing Volleyball. I looked out my window of my room, the blossoms blew through the wind, if only I could see the colors.

My mum said the blossoms are a color called 'pink' but all I ever see if grey. I look down to the streets and see a happy couple, the girl clung to her boyfriend's arm as she pointed up to the trees.

All I want is to see these colors. I sigh and get changed into my new school uniform. I just transferred to Nekoma High, I get to school playing games on my DS as I walk through the gates. I hope I meet the one at this school. I know it's a naive thought but that's all I want.

~After school~

"Now (L/n)~San, you must join a club or else you will have to spend your afternoons in detention" My last period teacher warned. I nodded and left the classroom. I might as well check out the clubs.

Soccer club and the football club is too active and filled with beefy jocks.

Drame, Dance, and chore is to perform-y for me

Art... I'm not good at art

Tech is just about sitting in a room and fixing computers.

So the only club I can think of is Volleyball but this school's girl team is full. The girls instructed me to join as a manager for the boy's team which I had no choice but to do.

I entered the hall, the hall fell silent as I stood by the door "Oh Ho! A girl!" yelled a blonde and brown haired boy who started to wiggly with joy. I cringe at his attitude and walked away.

"Sorry about him" Apologised another boy. "Do you want to join?" He asked looking down at the paper I had in my hand. I nodded and he smiled "I'll go get the captain" He smiled.

He went off and came back with 2 boys, a bed-headed boy with raven black hair and a shorter boy with brown and blonde hair. "This is her! Kenma~Kun! Kuroo~San! Say Hi to (Y/n)!" he exclaimed.

"Hi," The 2 boys said at the same time, and in that moment my eye sparkled, everything turned into vibrant and colorful colors. "Are you ok?" the Captain spoke, "D-Do you see this?" I questioned.

I looked up at me with a confused look, he had to be the one, he was so hot and looked perfect. "See what?" He questioned. My smile faded, this can't be?! "O-Oh nothing" I laughed closing my eyes hoping for dear like this was fake.

I opened them to see all the colors, the sports outfits they were wearing were bright hot colors. "So you've applied for Manager? cool!" Kuroo exclaimed.

"I'm glad there's a cute girl on the team" he smirked grazing his fingers up my chin. Maybe he sees it to I mean he has to! Somone wouldn't flirt with another person if they didn't think or want to be in a relationship with them right?

At this point, I was trying to fool myself, "Well practice is nearly over so you can go if you really want" He explained, "Y-yeah! I'll do that" I said feeling my head gain weight.

I left the hall and passed, the trees! bright colors! This must be green! All I could do was be transfixed on the sky! the flowers! The trees! As I was exploring I saw the boy from before. Kenma.